No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao is in TROUBLE!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Pacquiao is in TROUBLE!!!

I hate to say it and sound bias but if anyone has any sense on boxing then they know whats in store for Manny. IF the fight ever gets made i'm predicting that Floyd will put the worst whooping on Manny thus far. Based off natural skill Floyd is beyond Pac in every aspect. Floyd has the best defense the sport has seen, the highest accuracy, the better foot work, the better jab, the bigger man, longer arms. Dont get me wrong, Manny is one hell of a fighter and every exciting to watch. But Floyd is a different animal, he knows how to whoop ass. I predict the first rounds to be close & after the fourth round its a wrap. Manny will get ko in the 7th!

Comment

even these espn experts agree with you!....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIQNW...eature=related

Comment

"I predict the first rounds to be close & after the fourth round its a wrap. Manny will get ko in the 7th" ...........nice prediction...if the fight get done.,it may never last more than seven rounds..,maybe in the 4th Pac KO's floydie....lol

Comment

Originally posted by LeeBaby View Post
          I hate to say it and sound bias but if anyone has any sense on boxing then they know whats in store for Manny. IF the fight ever gets made i'm predicting that Floyd will put the worst whooping on Manny thus far. Based off natural skill Floyd is beyond Pac in every aspect. Floyd has the best defense the sport has seen, the highest accuracy, the better foot work, the better jab, the bigger man, longer arms. Dont get me wrong, Manny is one hell of a fighter and every exciting to watch. But Floyd is a different animal, he knows how to whoop ass. I predict the first rounds to be close & after the fourth round its a wrap. Manny will get ko in the 7th!
          Then why is she scared to fight manny?

Comment

Originally posted by LeeBaby View Post
            if anyone has any sense on boxing then they know whats in store for Manny...Manny will get ko in the 7th!
            wow, this guy would be a good future analyst!

Comment

Skill-wise, you're right. You can't gauge the intangibles that Pacquiao possesses though. He's never been the most-skilled, but he finds a way to win.

Comment

"he knows how to whoop ass" Indeed indeed

remember that statement when manny has thrown his best combos and get totally confused in the ring.

Comment

Oh yea..well...well..who the fighter of the decade than?

Comment

Why create an alt for this?

Comment

Working...
                    X