Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley slams Khan, confirms Abregu date.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
    Do you have high resolution pics of the khan vs malignaggi weigh in?

I want to see the further development made since the Barrera fight. Thanks.
    I'll have a look and see what I've got - BRB.

Comment

• Bradley is a ducking headbutting cheater

vacates so he doesnt fight Alexander

does he expect khan to fight every single fighter at 140lbs??

Khan vs Maidanna

Bradley vs Alexander

makes perfet sense, both are mandatories, lets get it on!

Comment

• Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
        Do you have high resolution pics of the khan vs malignaggi weigh in?

I want to see the further development made since the Barrera fight. Thanks.
        Here's what I could find in my files, there'll be others out there online,

Comment

• Alexander isn't the 2nd guy in the division anyway..

Paulie/Kotelnik/Salita> Urango and an old Witter coming of a loss vs Bradley

I mean even the lesser comp Khan has faced is better then Alexanders

Comment

• Bradley can say what he likes,but Khan is the most marketable fighter in the division by a long way.

Comment

• Originally posted by ma51f View Post
              does he expect khan to fight every single fighter at 140lbs??
              Just to let you know, Bradley was supposed to fight Khan's mandatory for him until that guy cancelled on him twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAGIC M.I.B. View Post
                Here's what I could find in my files, there'll be others out there online,

That really does magnify how muscle-bound Amir Khan used to be. Got to respect the actual work Khan himself has put in to completely change his body. His desire and application are to be admired. This is the main reason I want him to go far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
                  That really does magnify how muscle-bound Amir Khan used to be. Got to respect the actual work Khan himself has put in to completely change his body. His desire and application are to be admired. This is the main reason I want him to go far.
                  I'm with you on that. Its taken real character to not only carry on fighting after a defeat like that,but to completely change as Amir has done is very impressive. He has guts,real skill and intelligence to go with the speed now,and I wish him all the best.

Comment

• How does Khan's 'marketability' factor into this?

Star-quality or not, he's done little and isn't fighting any of the live threats in the division - Bradley was just about to fight Khan's mandatory for him until that guy cancelled on him twice. Khan's only talked about fighting Maidana, he hasn't actually signed to fight him - GBP/HBO will try to feed Marquez to Khan.

I love how a guy whose accomplishments at a comparative age dwarf Khan's (Mayweather) can take so much **** off *******s for calculating fights after he's scrapped his way to the top of the tree, and a guy like Khan who has taken the path of least resistance to even this relatively modest level of success (a paper title and a couple of safe defences) can be defended by some of those exact same (hypocritical) *******s.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                      Looking at all the respect Bradley has for Alexander, I can see exactly what Bradley is aiming for. Notice that Bradley kept saying "Khan knows me and Alexander would beat him, he doesn't want to face the both of us". As I said from the very start, Bradley wants him and Alexander to clean up the Jr WW division before they face off. Its really easy to see.
                      This tournament would make him the money, especially if he thinks he will win it no?

Alexander wants it.

Bradley wins in my eyes anyway

Comment

Working...
                      X