Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how did manny get over his phobia of needles?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how did manny get over his phobia of needles?

what do you think?
    see a psychologist
    14.29%
    realize if he doesn't he will fight top rank fighters forever
    21.43%
    took some testosterone so his nuts finally dropped
    14.29%
    newfound confidence as a congressman (hope he doesnt sign two contracts at once...again)
    7.14%
    he thinks 14 days of doping is enough
    42.86%

when did Pacquiao ever say he had a phobia of needles? Can you post a link to an article or video of Pacquiao saying he was afraid of needles?

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
      when did Pacquiao ever say he had a phobia of needles? Can you post a link to an article or video of Pacquiao saying he was afraid of needles?
      search it urself u **** everyone knows this was one of the excuses why waste time finding it

Comment

Originally posted by southcentralcar View Post
        search it urself u **** everyone knows this was one of the excuses why waste time finding it
        please provide the link. I'm sure you wouldn't have a problem doing so .

Comment

i think you're a ******.

Comment

Originally posted by -EAGLE- View Post
            i think you're a ******.
            i second this

:****you:

Comment

Its weird aint it. Mannys phobia of needles got better whereas Floyds phobia of roided boxers got even worse. Maybe Floyd should see Mannys psychologist and we can see a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                please provide the link. I'm sure you wouldn't have a problem doing so .
                100% ive watched a video where roach says paquiao has a phobia of needles. i aint gonna waste my time looking for it though

Comment

Originally posted by southcentralcar View Post
                  100% ive watched a video where roach says paquiao has a phobia of needles. i aint gonna waste my time looking for it though
                  Providing quotes without references is essentially as convincing as talking out of your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                    Providing quotes without references is essentially as convincing as talking out of your ass.
                    just dont tell me you never heard about the needle phobia excuse?

Comment

Working...
                    X