Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan calls out Maidana on five live! step up to the plate!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan calls out Maidana on five live! step up to the plate!

Come on Maidana step up to the plate, Khan just said he is squeezing one fight in july 31st before ramadan which means he will fight probably in the new year after that.

After all the duck, after all the times your camp said Khan is ducking you, now is the time. Step up to the plate and fight Khan!

I used to hate Khan but he has gained a lot of respect from me for going for the dangerous fights now! Maidana and then alexander and bradley are next!

Or is Maidana going to duck him?

Maidana is injured, he pulled out of a bout he was supposed to fight on July 17th, so he is he going to make July 31st?

Comment

how come he gave no doctors note confirming the injury? or anything actually apart from his word

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
        how come he gave no doctors note confirming the injury? or anything actually apart from his word
        How the **** do i know?

That inbred Amir Khan needs to stop calling him out, he's not going to fight July 31st, simple as that.

Fight Precott as a stay busy fight, then Maidana at the end of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
          Maidana is injured, he pulled out of a bout he was supposed to fight on July 17th, so he is he going to make July 31st?
          yeah, typical crap. really obvious that khan is calling out a injured boxer. khan looks like a bigger P***y in my eyes now.

Comment

There are posts saying that Bradley is going to enforce the contact with Maidana so he has to fight him when he gets over his injury. Does anyone know if this is true?

Comment

Originally posted by the_ilest View Post
              yeah, typical crap. really obvious that khan is calling out a injured boxer. khan looks like a bigger P***y in my eyes now.
              fight will never happen imo

Comment

If Maidana steps up and takes the challenge for July 31 then Team Bradley will be pissed cuz he lied to them about the back injury

Comment

Misses out on a fight with teh guy, then calls him out once he's out with an injury.

Nice.

Comment

Khan needs to call out Maidana for his November/December HBO date, not for July 31st!

Comment

Working...
                    X