No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berto: I'd Love To Fight Pacquiao, Mosley, Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Berto: I'd Love To Fight Pacquiao, Mosley, Mayweather

WBC welterweight (147 pounds) champion, Andre Berto, called last month's eighth-round knockout of Carlos Quintana "a carrer-defining fight for me." [Click Here To Read More]

He forgot "... and get knocked out by all 3".

Comment

Whaaat? Just like a Paul Williams? You'll fight anybody?

PW said he's itching to get back down to welter. Go ahead, knock yourself out.

Comment

first of all props to Berto for gettin' Quintana outta there in style....but come on my dudes!!....this cat Berto is sportin' the WBC strap...you know the LEGENDARY green one....he holds the prettiest belt in the division and hasn't fought NONE of the ugly monsters of the division.....no Clottey, no Margarito, no Cotto, and he chose to get bought outta the Mosley fight.....NOW he wants Shane thinking the sweetness is gone (no ****).....**** outta here, Shane will STILL put that dude to sleep....EARLY!!

Floyd and Manny BOTH would spank the DNA outta his face....EASY!!...do I respect Berto?!?....**** NO!!....I would LOVE to see him fight Mike Jones, right NOW!!....Mike would chop his lil' ass up EASY....Berto is easy work for the top WW's....props to "Easy Work" for having a name like that...I get it now!!

Comment

quintana, urango, collazo wow what a resume... yah you really have a shot at floyd or pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            WBC welterweight (147 pounds) champion, Andre Berto, called last month's eighth-round knockout of Carlos Quintana "a carrer-defining fight for me." [Click Here To Read More]
            He gets Knocked out by all 3

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
              He gets Knocked out by all 3
              Why don't Berto and Paul Williams go at it. And the winner gets consideration

Comment

If Shane still wants to fight id like to see how Berto does against him.

Comment

Beat Mosley and Williams and he can fight the winner of Money May vs. Pac.

Comment

fight shane

Comment

Working...
                    X