No announcement yet.

I'm a David Haye fan but I'm losing my patience

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
    Haye better fight one of the Klitschko brothers next. It would really be sickening if he didn't because he has been talking badly about the Klitschkos for more than two years now.

C'mon Haye, make it happen already
    Im with you i think most Haye fans are losing patience with him, just make the fight.

Comment

Haye is all mouth. He talked **** for so long but won't step up his game. He's a ***** made athlete in my eyes until he fight the K brothers.

Comment

Or perhaps he's waiting until they both retire, then proceed to call'em out when they reach the age of 45

Comment

He doesn't NEEEEED to fight them next, and judging by his head movement in the Ruiz fight, it's probably best that he doesn't. I feel Haye needs 1 or 2 more fights against similar opponents. Then take on one of the brothers, but at the same time he needs to keep his mouth shut about them.

Comment

He'll fight Audley and get KO'd

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
              the Haye fans seem like REAL boxing fans.....fans of some other fighters would be makin' all kinds of **** up....but you dudes are keepin' it 100!!
              There are some Haye fans that are finally opening their eyes, but some others are still defending Haye no matter what.

Comment

I think haye had every intention to fight the klits before he got the valuev offer but i think whats happened here is fell in love with his new found fame back in england, going to all the award shows, guest on tv programs etc. And he doesnt want to risk it so soon after just getting it, i think he knows he needs the kilts eventually for his legacy, but he also knows its a big risk, so my guess is he will want them as late as possible, cause i dont think he would have the heart to work his way back up again.

In short, he thinking more about not losing something rather than gaining something.

Comment

I agree ts its getting ridiculous at this point. He needs to step up!

Comment

Originally posted by mrgreenfingers View Post
                    I think haye had every intention to fight the klits before he got the valuev offer but i think whats happened here is fell in love with his new found fame back in england, going to all the award shows, guest on tv programs etc. And he doesnt want to risk it so soon after just getting it, i think he knows he needs the kilts eventually for his legacy, but he also knows its a big risk, so my guess is he will want them as late as possible, cause i dont think he would have the heart to work his way back up again.

In short, he thinking more about not losing something rather than gaining something.
                    he does seem to be loving the life of a celebrity. I remember Bunce saying after the Ruiz win Haye told him he wants superstardom, to be known everywhere he goes.

Well he can **** of into the big brother house if he wants that. Or fight a Klit brother and win. He's been pissing me of lately, I'll support him if he fights a Klit next, if not I'll be rooting for him to get KTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                      the Haye fans seem like REAL boxing fans.....fans of some other fighters would be makin' all kinds of **** up....but you dudes are keepin' it 100!!
                      The coward will punished by one of K2

Comment

Working...
                      X