No announcement yet.

Margarito turns down martinez rematch!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
    Margacheato can't beat Martinez without his plaster-wraps. Martinez is a warrior, Margarito was never a warrior.
    Hey idiot. He fought him several years ago and whooped his ass. Your **** fails like the majority of your posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      Hey idiot. He fought him several years ago and whooped his ass. Your **** fails like the majority of your posts.
      LOL! Think before you post. Margacheato beat a young Sergio Martinez at WW. Martinez is a beast at 154-160 and he's in his prime right now. He also out-boxed Williams and Margacheato lost to Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by Roxas View Post
        oooooooo big bad Marg fighting midgets at 147 again not surprising...

cnt wait till Pac destroys him quicker then Mosley did....
        What other midgets did he fight @ 147...Mosley? Williams? Cintron? Clottey?

Comment

Its obvious that Bob Arum has Margarito on hold incase things dont work out for Pacman v Floyd. And if Pacquiao and Floyd does get made, how good would a Cotto v Margarito fight at Jr. Middle be as the co-main event? It would be the best card Top Rank has been involved in ever. Im sick of being forcefed Chavez Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by California Love View Post
            LOL! Think before you post. Margacheato beat a young Sergio Martinez at WW. Martinez is a beast at 154-160 and he's in his prime right now. He also out-boxed Williams and Margacheato lost to Williams.
            A young Sergio Martinez?? And Margarito wasn't young as well?? Yet you're telling me to think before I post lol.

Last I've seen Sergio has a loss to Williams as well.

Comment

Pac vs. Marg is next.

Comment

LMAO. No words can describe just how hilarious this is.

Comment

A young Sergio Martinez?? And Margarito wasn't young as well?? Yet you're telling me to think before I post lol.

I think that was the best version of Margarito though the one that fought from 2000 to 2002. He seemed to have better hand speed then. But that's me. Their roles have reversed in my view. Martinez has gotten better from that point and given that Margarito is a pressure fighter he declined from that point.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    You also said he wouldn't fight Mosley. Go figure. You more than likely said he was ducking Hatton as well. All of you are the same.
                    man shane is almost 40 and it STILL took pacquiao-floyd falling apart , hbo/mgm grand turning down his proposed campbell and hatton fights AND an earthquake in haiti.

floyd had NO CHOICE but to fight mosley.

Comment

Margarito was a very good boxer in 00-02 and you forgot Martinez didn't have a lot of experience in boxing when he turned pro. Martinez is a lot better than Margacheato right now and would beat him at 154.

Margacheato was young, but he also had a lot more experience than Sergio. Sergio out-boxed Williams and did a better job against Williams than Margacheato.

Comment

Working...
                      X