Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The easiest way for Mayweather Jr to beat Manny ..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The easiest way for Mayweather Jr to beat Manny ..

What you got?

I'm thinking ..

Use the Clottey Guard
    Use lateral and diagonal movement to slip Pacs punches
    lastly
    Counter Punch (and make Pac pay for every missed punch)

then he's got this fight in the bag with ease..

What you got?

Tying up Manny's hands together..

Comment

Clinch a lot.

Comment

man, i'm telling yall that this fight is gonna be easy work for floyd. I can't wait til this happens and manny is embarassed.

Comment

OR entirely on just the jab.

Comment

duck and accuse packy.....atleast floyd does'n have to take a beating!

Comment

I just rewatched the Pac vs Clottey fight.

Clottey held a HIGH GUARD, STOOD THERE (so he got hit in the process mainly on the arms) but was able to punch Pac WHENEVER HE WANTED TO.

Floyd could just hold A HIGH GUARD, USE LATERAL MOVEMENT (to avoid punches) and WILL HIT PAC NOT ONLY WHEN HE WANTS TO BUT EVERYTIME PAC MISSES AND AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY HE GETS.

just sayin!

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
                I just rewatched the Pac vs Clottey fight.

Clottey held a HIGH GUARD, STOOD THERE (so he got hit in the process mainly on the arms) but was able to punch Pac WHENEVER HE WANTED TO.

Floyd could just hold A HIGH GUARD, USE LATERAL MOVEMENT (to avoid punches) and WILL HIT PAC NOT ONLY WHEN HE WANTS TO BUT EVERYTIME PAC MISSES AND AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY HE GETS.

just sayin!
                His long reach will cause a major problem for Manny's in and out style..

Comment

Be very mobile, use a strong jab, counter punch your way to victory.

Comment

we all cant deny how beastly pac is if you decide to exchange toe to
                    toe with him. i'll honestly put him right next to ray robinson if boxing was all about straight up slugging. this sport has changed and there's too much chicken moves allowed.

floyd will need to do his usual "victory through UD" strategy. it will not be that difficult to win for Floyd.

BUT if Floyd makes this a pure fight, good luck
                    to him. he will be hattoned.

Comment

Working...
                    X