Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach needs to just admit they're scared of Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    So Manny negotiated anyway...so who cares about the slander?

And do me a favor, please don't tell me you find guys in your ass.
    it's technically libel since it went thru media. americans live off libel lawsuits everyday, you should know better.

i did you a favor, and i found my crap and your replies are the same.

Comment

Manny is not the boxing commission either. So who gives a ****. If Manny really thinks he can beat Floyd, why not take the tests and fight? And yes, we know Manny doesn't want blood drawn close to the fight but apparently he doesn't want blood drawn far away from the fight either.
      How can you agree to something that was never offered?
      He offered a compromise. Damn, he doesn't even need to do this OSDT. So what are you saying, Manny must basically do EVERY test Floyd wants? Get the **** out of here with that ****. That's biased as hell. Floyd is a boxer, he should let the Commish do their job OR appeal to the Commish to introduce compulsory tests. This is a clash of egos. Manny doesn't have to bow to Floyd, he made almost 25 mill fighting Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by clmags12 View Post
        Oh, did they write you a letter about their lack of confidence?
        Manny isn't scared.
        Main point of it is, if Floyd never brought up this extra testing. the fight would have happened already.
        I guess its time for you and other *****s to chime in "even playing field, blah, blah, etc..."
        There's no reason to believe that considering the facts of the matter.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
          According to who you? The USDA the same Buissness that charges 20,000$ for each test who stands to make millions if the tests were to become standard in boxing?

And Manny can tell any story he would like because I'm not absolving him of anything the point I have been trying to get into your head is that both fighters can end this at anytime. Neither fighter has any less power in the situation than the other and either one if the chose too could cave in a bit and the fight would be on.

I'm just asking you to approach this as a boxing fan and not a Floyd fan.
          According to many. According to former heads of the NSAC, according to those who have been able to cheat the tests, according to many.

Second, you can't excuse Pacquiao's lies by saying it's ok. Which is, essentially, what you're writing int he bold. No, lies are told for a reason. And when you hear them, you should question it. Not blindly support them or blame the other guy who had no idea his request was gonna lead to a bunch of lies and BS.

Comment

Easy for IMDAZED to say who cares about slander, it wasn't his professional reputation being dragged through the mud by Mayweather/others. Imagine if you are a hard working fighter who trains his butt off in the gym toward titles in seven weight classes, becoming a multimillionare superstar from humble third world roots and suddenly you are constantly called a drug cheat by neurotics like Floyd snr and Roger. Oh but 'who cares about slander'. Ignorant

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
              He offered a compromise. Damn, he doesn't even need to do this OSDT. So what are you saying, Manny must basically do EVERY test Floyd wants? Get the **** out of here with that ****. That's biased as hell. Floyd is a boxer, he should let the Commish do their job OR appeal to the Commish to introduce compulsory tests. This is a clash of egos. Manny doesn't have to bow to Floyd, he made almost 25 mill fighting Cotto
              The commish is irrelevant. Pacquiao doesn't let them do their job either so that's no excuse.

And 25 days isn't a compromise. You don't compromise random tests by making them un-random. That's a not a compromise. Well, in a way it is because it compromises the whole point of testing.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                According to who you? The USDA the same Buissness that charges 20,000$ for each test who stands to make millions if the tests were to become standard in boxing?

And Manny can tell any story he would like because I'm not absolving him of anything the point I have been trying to get into your head is that both fighters can end this at anytime. Neither fighter has any less power in the situation than the other and either one if the chose too could cave in a bit and the fight would be on.

I'm just asking you to approach this as a boxing fan and not a Floyd fan.
                As a Boxing fan, I want an even playing field

Comment

Easy for IMDAZED to say who cares about slander, it wasn't his professional reputation being dragged through the mud by Mayweather/others. Imagine if you are a hard working fighter who trains his butt off in the gym toward titles in seven weight classes, becoming a multimillionare superstar from humble third world roots and suddenly you are constantly called a drug cheat by neurotics like Floyd snr and Roger. Oh but 'who cares about slander'. Ignorant
                  It's easy for me to say because the accusations didn't stop Manny from negotiating. So why do they matter? If it didn't stop him from sitting down, and AGREEING to OST, why is it relevant? Think.

Comment

The same way that Pacquiao let the commission do their job by requesting a stiffer weight penalty? You people just repeat the same nonsense over and over regardless of how silly it is.

Comment

It's easy for me to say because the accusations didn't stop Manny from negotiating. So why do they matter? If it didn't stop him from sitting down, and AGREEING to OST, why is it relevant? Think.
                      When did he agree to be randomly tested? The whole reason the fight fell apart was because of a disagreement on the cut off date/testing protocol. Yes he was trying to negotiate, but obviously he is pissed that his rep was bismerched hence the lawsuit

Comment

Working...
                      X