Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach needs to just admit they're scared of Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twako View Post
    now you're off to a new topic. im not against OSDT. but you dont start demanding it in the negotiations by slandering another first. and pac aint against it either. so you're just making yourself look stupid here.

i took your advice and saw your avatar in my boxers.
    So Manny negotiated anyway...so who cares about the slander?

And do me a favor, please don't tell me how you find guys in your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
      Proof that isn't speculation based on hearsay is what I meant to say and test's have been taken from Pac they just didn't produce the results you were looking for since he passed all of them.
      You and I both know those tests mean squat. It's a circular argument to ask for proof when he's not willing to take the tests and prove himself. Finally, perhaps if Pacquiao could get his story straight there wouldn't be any speculation. Instead, his BS stinks so bad he's left posters like yourself inventing your own reasons for his switch-a-roo.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Manny is not the boxing commission either. So who gives a ****. If Manny really thinks he can beat Floyd, why not take the tests and fight? And yes, we know Manny doesn't want blood drawn close to the fight but apparently he doesn't want blood drawn far away from the fight either.
        Manny agreed to 21 days, did he not?

Comment

That's your reason for why he may have changed his mind. The reality is that Manny has listed several reasons.
          Ok so add another one to a list of many the bottom line is that Manny isn't any more on the line here than Floyd is.

I have always been of the opinion that both parties are fuking up the fight and until you and the rest of the *****s/*******s come to this reality the fight isn't gonna happen till each camps fans put's pressure on them to put up or shut the fuk up.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
            How can you agree to something that was never offered?

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
              Ok so add another one to a list of many the bottom line is that Manny isn't any more on the line here than Floyd is.

I have always been of the opinion that both parties are fuking up the fight and until you and the rest of the *****s/*******s come to this reality the fight isn't gonna happen till each camps fans put's pressure on them to put up or shut the fuk up.
              We won't add it on because you aren't Manny Pacquiao. Manny Pacquiao has enough BS and lies to stand for itself. That's all, brother.

Comment

they dont want non of floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post

21 days is not random testing. Which is what he initially agreed to.That doesn't seem to sink in for some of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
                    21 days is not random testing. Which is what he initially agreed to.That doesn't seem to sink in for some of you.
                    He also only agreed to 3 blood tests. He wanted to be tested before the kick off press conference and after the fight; locker room. There is NOTHING random about that. So honestly, Mayweather should bounce. I'm so sick of it all man...

Comment

You and I both know those tests mean squat. It's a circular argument to ask for proof when he's not willing to take the tests and prove himself. Finally, perhaps if Pacquiao could get his story straight there wouldn't be any speculation. Instead, his BS stinks so bad he's left posters like yourself inventing your own reasons for his switch-a-roo.
                      According to who you? The USDA the same Buissness that charges 20,000$ for each test who stands to make millions if the tests were to become standard in boxing?

And Manny can tell any story he would like because I'm not absolving him of anything the point I have been trying to get into your head is that both fighters can end this at anytime. Neither fighter has any less power in the situation than the other and either one if the chose too could cave in a bit and the fight would be on.

I'm just asking you to approach this as a boxing fan and not a Floyd fan.

Comment

Working...
                      X