No announcement yet.

Marcos Maidana is an UNDERATED fighter on here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marcos Maidana is an UNDERATED fighter on here

I keep reading how he's the worst 140 lbs and how he has no skill, blah blah blah. Lets be real here, the guy has tremendous power in both hands and great footspeed with a great chin. He dominated a young hyped up Ortiz and continues to show his power in every fight. He's not some one trick power punching pony. He's got power in both hands.

I'm really losing patience. You'll come to find he isn't all that.

Comment

I am thinking he is kind of overrated. But, then again everybody is overrated and underrated. It just depends on who is doing the rating.

Comment

He is a very good predator puncher but his boxing skills are basic and not at world class level. He has a lot of intagables going for him that make him dangerous for anyone.

Comment

He might want to get a better trainer, he is just a power-house currently. Because I have a bad feeling if he fights someone like Khan, Bradley, or Alexander he'll just look for the knockout instead of trying to pile up rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
            I love it how Dominicano always gets pissed whenever someone talks highly about Maidanas skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
              everyone says he is overrated how can you lose your patience when a few people say he is good what is your beef with maidana

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
                  He might want to get a better trainer, he is just a power-house currently. Because I have a bad feeling if he fights someone like Khan, Bradley, or Alexander he'll just look for the knockout instead of trying to pile up rounds.
                  I agree with this . Maidana does not have the boxing ability to pile up the rounds against those guys. His only realistic option is to look for the KO.

Comment

Originally posted by John Hue View Post
                    I agree with this . Maidana does not have the boxing ability to pile up the rounds against those guys. His only realistic option is to look for the KO.
                    and he is pretty good at it

Comment

Working...
                    X