Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

when exactly did williams and dawson enter the p4p rankings??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when exactly did williams and dawson enter the p4p rankings??

and why on hbo were they saying williams was p4p#3??the ring has him#7 behind dawson

Why isn't Wlad on that list, do you have to be an overrated yank to be on that crappy ass list?

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
      and why on hbo were they saying williams was p4p#3??the ring has him#7 behind dawson
      Williams shouldn't be in it...

Comment

Dawson is #1 at LHW so he deserves to be there. It's not his fault that the LHW division sucks right now. But if he beats Pascal and Cloud then people will have to give him some more recognition

P-Will? It's debatable but he did beat Martinez who now holds the WBC, WBO and Ring Middleweight titles. I think Paul deserves to be on the list but to have him at #3 is questionable

Comment

The p4p list is a crap shoot. There's Pac and Mayweather, and everyone else on the list is completely debatable.

I can see Paul Williams at #3 because he is going up and down between 147 and 160 getting fights, and winning, no matter what you think of how he is doing it. I can't believe Dawson gets much attention on the p4p list, not that I disagree it's just he doesn't do anything spectacular.

Comment

it's whoever can make the most money

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post

i have Williams behind Dawson on my list........Dawson should be at least top 5 on all lists..........he beat Tarver x 2, Johnson x2 and Adamek (look at what Adamek is doing atm.......Chad dominated him)....he has been inactive, but i see him taking out Pascal without too many problems......

Comment

im not saying they shouldnt be on there..i was just wondering when they got on there....and why did hbo say williams was #3 when hes#7?????jmm is #3 according to the ring

Comment

Working...
                X