No announcement yet.

if cotto beats yuri..and arum makes cotto-manny 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frankenfrank View Post
    But if the catchweight will be above 147 , and it will have to be if Pac wants a shot at a 154 belt , and he does , then Cotto will be able to make it (the catchweight) comfortably . Then why not ?
    cause if cotto beats yuri at 154 for the 154 title..why should manny be able to fight for it at 150??

Comment

this fight would be a joke........

just another cherry picked opponent by Arum in order to gift Pacquiao another world title....

eg David Diaz, Hatton, Cotto

Comment

nah, don't wanna see that again. at any weight. pac-pbf is the only fight i want to see.

Comment

I'd have a little more respect for it if it were to happen at 154lbs but even that, its a stretch.

Comment

The only fight for Pac is against Floyd, anything els is a let down. If there is a catch weight then no. Pac does what he management tells him, he doesn't make decisions. So if Arum or Roach says something more than likely is the way it is goin to go

Comment

Cotto's not gonna have a walk in the park with Yuri on this...

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
                will you respect that fight??
                Unfortunately, Cotto isn't beating Foreman

Comment

Pacquiao schools cotto whatever weight..... I don't want to see it...

Comment

no way.. it would be the same . pac vs may either that or pac can go on with his political career

Comment

No. I wouldn't mind floyd v cotto at 154 tho. Its not necessary but I wouldn't mind paying to see it.

Also I think you dudes maybe over lookin Yuri. I'm pulling for cotto but I don't think it will be that easy. If it is then I'm wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X