Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now hear this: Amir Khan is a PAKISTANI Boxing star. Not British.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cobra_ View Post
    Are you blind? I've clearly stated that this wasn't my opinion and that it was what other peoples argument was when we talked about Khan and showing me them exact pictures too.

Let me guess you won't admit you made a mistake and then we go back and forth with arguments?
    Do you know what the British flag looks like?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Do you know what the British flag looks like?
      Looks like you picked option 2.

So I'll just say you are a blind **** and I'll be on my way.

Comment

• Re

Racism in the UK has evolved- it use to be very open with people I know, including fam members, making all sorts of everyday racist comments. Now people show their racism online rather than face to face, comments on YouTube vids, Facebook etc.

As for the love of Naz- pure myth. I use to watch a lot of his fights in the pub and I use to hear many a racist comment against him, I think post 911 etc the hate has gotten worse which is why it's more apparent against khan. Discrimination against ******s has become more acceptable.

There seems to be a lot less racism against black fighters here in the UK I have noticed, possible due to the fact that the black community is more assimilated to UK life.

Comment

Looks like you picked option 2.

So I'll just say you are a blind **** and I'll be on my way.
          I guess not. Khan has his name in the colours of the British flag in every one of those photos there, Ray Charles. It's even circled in the first picture for you

Comment

• I'm starting to think that a lot of you are watching fights with gutter trash if you are hearing/seeing all this blatant racism. Been around the sport for over 30 years and I don't really recall anyone openly rooting for or against a fighter based on race or religion (no doubt it happens with some people, but Ive never heard any of it out in the open). Is it a lack of education? Possible that many of you are watching the fights around low IQ drunks at the pub and are somehow assuming that is an accurate representation of the rest of the boxing fans in the world? Think about it.

Comment

• All is fine now.
              Last edited by Cobra_; 08-15-2013, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Jesus Christ you may be the most ******ed person I've ever been in contact with in the history of the internet. Congratulations.

NOW READ THE POST AGAIN! WHERE I SAID IT WAS COMMENTS FROM PEOPLE I'VE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH AND HOW THEM IMAGES WERE THE ONES SHOWN!

DO..... YOU.... UNDERSTAND....NOW?
                Where did you come in contact with these people? A BNP rally? Why would you even post that if it's so blatantly ******ed. I assume you corrected them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Where did you come in contact with these people? A BNP rally? Why would you even post that if it's so blatantly ******ed. I assume you corrected them.
                  Of course I did. I was trying to show two sides of the coin. How Khan fans and Khan haters cause as much problems as Khan himself does. Then you started questioning my sight for some reason when it was these Khan hating fools.

Comment

Of course I did. I was trying to show two sides of the coin. How Khan fans and Khan haters cause as much problems as Khan himself does. Then you started questioning my sight for some reason when it was these Khan hating fools.
                    Ok my bad. I thought you were justifying what they were saying. They're all some idiots out there

Comment

• OP is a blatant liar when he claims that Amir Khan is a Pakistani star.

Amir Khan is not a star.

Comment

Working...
                      X