Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Juan Manuel Marquez be weight drained going back to 135 lbs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Juan Manuel Marquez be weight drained going back to 135 lbs?

we all know the dangers of fighters moving up and moving back down weight classes especially when they're over 30 years old.

I am a little concerned that Marquez might be pushing his luck here he is 37 and going up and down in weight divisions .....

your thoughts?

He's a blown-up FW who should be schooling some bwois at 130 or thereabouts.

Comment

naw hell be ok......

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
        He's a blown-up FW who should be schooling some bwois at 130 or thereabouts.
        True.. Marquez dont belong anywhere above 135 and probably isnt as dominate at 135 as would be at 130... Seriously dont know what all the fuss over Marquez is like really.. To this dude, weight class DOES MATTER but folks rank him up high on the charts for his only notable close fights with Pacman.. Cause everyone else he fought was garbage..

Comment

naw he could make below 135 easy i would even say. he had to eat a ton to make the weight and it hurt his nutritional diet. it was sad watching him at a weight he had no business being in!

Comment

will see that after he fights at 135 again

Comment

Marquez-Linares at 130, anyone?

Comment

Marquez VS Guzman at 140 : MAKE IT HAPPEN !!

Comment

he was fat at 142, I'm sure he will have no problem making 135 again

Comment

No way that is where he belongs. He will whoop Diaz ass just as bad if not worse this time around.

Comment

Working...
                    X