Collapse
No announcement yet.

***The Official Malignaggi/Khan, Campbell/Ortiz Discussion Thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paulie is nowhere shot at all. Dude got destroyed by hatton. Really the only person he beat was a bloated, flat footed, light weight who cant punch even close to paulie.

He has 0 advantage over Khan.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      He never could. Bradley, Alexander, Khan are all better then him. He might be able to beat Maidina though.

Does that mean he's shot? Because he's not as good as the elite of 140? NOPE
      He's not beating Ortiz or Marcos. He would lost to Jose Benavidez Jr. right now.

Comment

• good stoppage bad stoppage whats the difference? paulie was getting swamped in there. as a malignaggi fan and khan skeptic i was very impressed with khans skills all around. if amir can prove he can take legit shots on the chin in upcoming fights he is gonna be something to deal with

Comment

• Originally posted by Forza View Post
          khan got LUCKY I can promise you it won't happen again
          Here man, im a Hardcore Malignaggi fan and ive seen you comment before the fight and i agreed with ya(cause all us Paulios like backing up are fighter with thrash like Paulie does)but if you have any boxing knowledge or maturity you wouldnt write nonsense like that , Khan wasnt lucky, Khan was brilliant, he deserved the win, Paulie had one round on me, this wasnt my best night for boxing. I didnt enjoy watching my man get dominated.He couldnt handle the speed, the reach of Khan had a major factor, Paulie couldnt land the jab

Comment

• Originally posted by ma51f View Post
            and here comes the excuses

no props to khan, the other man was shot
            I'm not making excuses. I knew Khan was going to win and I bet real money and e-money on Khan. All I'm saying is Paulie need to retire.

Comment

• Amir Khan made him look slow/old but in reality Malignaggi would be quicker than most other fighters in that division. Paulie was fast but Khan was faster. Khans jab won him that fight, before he wasn't timing his jab properly but once he settled into the fight, that jab was firing on all cylinders with lightling-like precision.

His post-fight interview was class aswell, imagine Mayweather saying that lmao, "ermm ermm, all roads lead to floyd mayweather, ermm i'd have to sit down and relax" Props to Amir Khan, no fear, thats what we need in this boxing game. Class fighters who aren't scared, and go for the meaningful fights and not just for money.

Comment

• Originally posted by California Love View Post
                They gave him a chance and he couldn't do anything. He has no power and was being dominated by Khan. He was taking some clean shots and Khan did a better job than Khan against Paulie.
                huh?

Baldomir was getting dominated by Floyd. Was it stopped?

Comment

• Originally posted by California Love View Post
                  He's not beating Ortiz or Marcos. He would lost to Jose Benavidez Jr. right now.
                  Even if that's so does that mean he's shot? Who the hell has Paulie ever beat that made him elite in the first place??????? His best win is like Herman Ngoudjo and Diaz. Not exactly elite fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAGIC M.I.B. View Post
                    Bradley,

• footwork

• fundamental boxing skills, including lateral and head movement

• body punching

• inside game

• chin

• timing

• conditioning

• all around athleticism

• versatility/adaptability

• ring IQ

=

Khan gets owned.
                    LOL at all the people who got owned with their prediction, trying to change the subject and talk about another fight.

YOU GOT ****ING OWNED AND SO DID YOUR BOY!

This same type of **** is gonna happen when Pac beats Floyd. People gonna start saying "Paul williams will kill that midget" or **** like that.

Comment

• Forza is a closet Klansman.

Comment

Working...
                      X