***The Official Malignaggi/Khan, Campbell/Ortiz Discussion Thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MAGIC M.I.B. View Post
    Need a laundry list?

Why don't you tell me about all the areas you think Khan is better than him, smartass?
    Speed
    Height/reach
    power
    cornerman

Comment

• Originally posted by seany1 View Post
      look at the bruises round khans eye too off a powder puncher
      Did you see the state of Hatton's eyes after the Paulie fight, he looked like he he'd just been wellied about with a chair leg

Comment

• Khan's jab was excellent tonight. He should have thrown the right hand a bit more often, but altogether he looked very accomplished. Hopefully he will fight Bradley or Maidana next, but whatever happens, he is a very good boxer, and people can't take that away from him, whether he gets ko'd or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
          Khan imo, he beat him from outside rather than clinchig and mauling.
          ok

I find it strange though that you people are saying Hatton was clinching, because Paulie was initiating 99% of the holding and clinching against Hatton (surprisingly).

Comment

• Dammit I miss the fight cuz I was watching GOdfather on TBS ****>

Comment

• Originally posted by DLT View Post
              but see, I disagree with that kind of **** because if its a real tourney then how the **** is Bradley fighting Alexander? Thats supposed to be the finals. I think its slick of Khan to put them on one side with him & Marcos on the other. That **** is not even. Its supposed to be Khan vs Bradley or Alexander and then Maidena vs Bradley or Alexander.

Thats if it was a real tourney. I dont consider it that so I dont put pressure on Khan to fight Bradley or Devon next. I actually think Marcos is the perfect fight for him but I wouldnt have Bradley-Alexander just yet.
              Exactly what I'm thinking. Khan think he's ****ing slick. He's hoping Bradley and Alexander take each other out. While he fights as many feather fisted or shot fighters that he can. Hell no! Alexander should call him out ASAP. don't run Con!

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
                khan is on steroids
                do you have a source

Comment

• Khan and Ortiz looked good but tonight's fights told me nothing about what they would do against better comp at 140...Khan had all the advantages tonight, and Nate did his best Clottey imitiation...

Comment

• Originally posted by California Love View Post
                    Huh? Khan hit him with a good body shot and Khan should've been awarded a KD.
                    but it wasnt and paulie was fine when he got up so couldnt have been that good a bodyshot . khan hit paulie over and over with flush punches and didnt wobble him at all once the way hatton did in 2nd round and again in 7th im sure it was . khans power aint that good tbh no point trying to act like it is

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      Was I watching a different fight from you people?

I saw a bull**** stoppage.

I don't care if Paulie was getting out jabbed and out worked, we have seen worse in the boxing ring. That is apart of boxing but nothing showed reason to stop the fight like that.

I knew some ******ry was going to happen when those guys hopped into the ring and started talking to Paulie, trying to get him to quit.

Con is still a con-man.
                      didnt you say that the montiel hasegawa stoppage was bs too?

Comment

Working...
                      X