Collapse
No announcement yet.

***The Official Malignaggi/Khan, Campbell/Ortiz Discussion Thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta love Steve Smoger. He knows exactly when a fighter has had enough. He will let a guy take a good amount of punishment, but he knows a fighters body language better than anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAGIC M.I.B. View Post
      Khan is not anywhere near better skilled or more rounded than either of those 2.

What drugs are you on?
      whats so good about bradley?

Comment

• Alexander and Bradley will waste Khan.

True story.

Comment

• Khan really impressed me tonight.. He's going to give Alexander and Bradley a helluva lot of trouble. He's me favorite to come out on top at 140 now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forza View Post
            Something was wrong with paulie, I don;t think he was trying tonight
            No, he just wasn't fighting a short chunky fighter with slow hands that he could just jab straight down on. Like with Diaz.

Paulie gets beat up or struggles with just about every physical fighter at 140. All he does is jab and try to slip punches all night.

Comment

• khan is on steroids

Comment

• Line them up .. MAidana next ...TIM BRADLEY alexander get ready your ass beat..

Amir khan is coming at you bunhc of american hype up...lmao..KHAN owned malinaggi..

lmao......

Comment

• Bradley is not a puncher, and he is a midget compatred to Khan. I could see Khan out pointing him. Alexander KOs Khan though.

Comment

• Khan looked good but just like the Ortiz fight this doesn't tell me much about his future...

Khan was matched with someone who couldn't hurt him at all, and Khan was stronger, bigger, and just as fast...add in the fact Paulie does the same stuff every fight and can't switch it up...a fight with the others at 140 would be much different IMO...

Same goes for Ortiz...that fight told me nothing...Campbell looked like **** and basically did a Clottey for 10 Rounds...

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                      whats so good about bradley?
                      Need a laundry list?

Why don't you tell me about all the areas you think Khan is better than him, smartass?

Comment

Working...
                      X