No announcement yet.

war paulie, spark out that **** amir khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
    I dont think he will win as he is not a big puncher, but i will def support the italian american over the racist amir khan, who hates his own country.

I cant wait when haye and khan fight someone decent and get pummeled, as they are both embarrassing for us brits.
    haha i thought u only came out the woodwork to defend froch when he gets his ass beat lmao

Comment

I dont think he will win as he is not a big puncher, but i will def support the italian american over the racist amir khan, who hates his own country.

I cant wait when haye and khan fight someone decent and get pummeled, as they are both embarrassing for us brits.
      You're an idiot. Those are two very good fighters. You should be proud of them.

Comment

Hates his own country?

You know he has previously given tickets to returning troops?

He moved to the US for professional versions.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
          You're an idiot. Those are two very good fighters. You should be proud of them.
          its clearly slimshady thats racist as he bashes david haye even though froch and haye are very good friends

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
            I agree about Khan and Haye fighting someone decent.

Froch has fought 4 top SMWs in his last 4 fights and is on course for a 5th. He has performed ABOVE EVERYBODY'S EXPECTATIONS OF HIM AND WON IN MY EYES ALL HIS FIGHTS.

Khan has dodged all serious punches and fighters including Bradley, Alexander and Maidana.

Don't even get me started on Haye....
            Word is he'll fight those guys when the money is better, owing from his growing name recognition. Once he fights Bradley et al, will you stop the jazz?

Comment

Im putting 5 on paulie to ko tko or dq khan it will get me 75

Comment

Originally posted by Bacatit View Post
                Still no answer ?
                I bet he hates hip hop with the exception of one guy!
                Vanilla Ice ?

Comment

Originally posted by capt_sam View Post
                  Word is he'll fight those guys when the money is better, owing from his growing name recognition. Once he fights Bradley et al, will you stop the jazz?
                  Word is the money will take a decade to get to the right level!

Comment

bitter froch fan??Froch is doing great, schooking kessler in his own backyard...
                    looks like someone needs a trip to the optometrist soon.

Comment

stfu you prick....your probably one of Shattered Jaws Alts...

Comment

Working...
                      X