Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To the people who think Khan will out box Paulie...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the people who think Khan will out box Paulie...

When has he ever looked vulnerable except against great pressure fighters like Hatton & Cotto? Khan sure as hell isn't no monster like Cotto or Hatton. He fights like that, he'll get knocked out.

I feel like they'll both box and that's what Paulie does best and nobody's out done him yet so I don't see any reason to doubt him now. If anybody has looked vulnerable it's Khan who gets dropped all the time. And Paulie has been looking like he's been packing more pow on his punches. I wouldn't be suprised if he gets the knockout.

This will be another Salita moment for Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
      This will be another Salita moment for Khan.
      You just compared Salita to Paulie... What a ridiculous statement, if that happened then your boy better get tested for OST.

Paulie is no bum, even if I picked Khan to beat him.

Comment

What makes you say that? Please give me some arguments to back that up. Amir Khan doesn't hit as hard as Hatton & Cotto which took serious rounds for them to put him away. Paulie's tough as hell. Hardly ever gets stunned. He might have light fist, but has a hell of a chin.If Khan wins, even by KO, it sure as hell won't be in the 1st 10 rounds.

Comment

Ngodju and N'dou (rematch) beat Paulie.

But, Khan does not fight like them.

However, they're not great pressure fighters like Hatton and Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post

I actually think Herman Ngodju and Ndou would beat Khan...lol.

Comment

When has Paulie Malignaggi ever stepped up in class and actually succeeded?

I know a severely weight drained Cotto dominated him in one sided fashion.Ricky Hatton slapped him around like a third rate hooker and made him quit.

Malignaggi has no class.He isn't a real fighter.He spent years upon years in this sport and he doesn't have a clue how to throw a basic combination.

Malignaggi has no heart and no chin.Khan should stop him and if he fails to do so then he should consider retirement.

Malignaggi is a journeyman.

Comment

Does Khan deserve to be knocked the **** out by a feather-fisted fighter for hand-picking them?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post

Exactly. I won't disagree, I think Herman beat him, they were very close fights. I just don't see how Khan's going to beat him when he doesn't fight like either of those 4 guys. I think those 2 are decent pressure fighters though.

Khan isn't a pressure fighter though, because if he was it's no question he'd get KO'd all the time. But I just don't see how Khan's going to outbox Paulie who never looks bad except when he's in there against a good pressure guy. And Paulie looks primed, I think he could be real impressive in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
                    When has he ever looked vulnerable except against great pressure fighters like Hatton & Cotto? Khan sure as hell isn't no monster like Cotto or Hatton. He fights like that, he'll get knocked out.

I feel like they'll both box and that's what Paulie does best and nobody's out done him yet so I don't see any reason to doubt him now. If anybody has looked vulnerable it's Khan who gets dropped all the time. And Paulie has been looking like he's been packing more pow on his punches. I wouldn't be suprised if he gets the knockout.
                    I see it like this, Cotto and Hatton could not hit from a distance, Khan can and will, with combination's to, thats why i think he will struggle with the pressure.

Malignaggi is not a particularly good Boxer, he is against guys with 8 losses, which is what N'Dou had, the guy he won the title from, he can also outbox the likes of Juan Diaz who is an ex pressure fighter trying turn boxer and failing miserably.

Khan will stop him imo, he certainty wont lose.

Comment

Working...
                    X