No announcement yet.

USADA's Travis Tygart Sets Record Straight on Mayweather-Mosley Drug Tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
    I know what you mean, it's like when people say that asians have smaller ****s. Oh wait, thats a fact isn't it? my bad.
    sorry u got it wrong u should say most.. not all dont be ****** like the other guy
    ill show u asians with big ****s and put it in ur mouth.. got that?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
      "HGH is only detected in blood. Transfusions, certain forms of EPO, and Synthetic hemoglobin (Hboc), would provide a boxer significant performance advantages especially throughout a 12 round fight."

Yep nothing wrong with just urine testing.
      I dont believe Tygart because he recieved money from Floyd, so naturally he will tell lies just to please Floyd. HGH is a natural hormone that can be detected by either blood or urine testing. They can't really tell if HGH level of a person is natural or not because each peson is unique.

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
        did i even talking about strength? LOLLLL im laughing at ur ******nes dawg
        and did i even say other race are weak?
        all races have their differences
        its called in ur blood dawg
        that explains why most why most black people talks and whines like a girl
        again is say MOST not all... if u get mad at this it means ur one of the most
        u need to read my words good dawg, look for a glasses it might help u read it right..
        dude, ur not even gettin it. are you that dumb??? the point is most asians are not the same whether u look at their culture or u look at their biology. u are bein ignorant. and i like how u pick out one thing in my post and ignore the others. seems to me u have more in common with most "****** people" as opposed to most asians.

Comment

8) up to how long can blood testing detect illegal substances in the body? Or how long does illegal substances like steroids and hgh stay in the body?

It depends on the substance, hgh can leave the system in a few days... You can use it and it can be out of the system in a matter of a days.

how many days exactly? This guy sounds his not even sure how many freaking days :// if his an expert on this he should be specific with facking days..
          the word few refers to the number 3.

Didnt you know that?

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            dude, ur not even gettin it. are you that dumb??? the point is most asians are not the same whether u look at their culture or u look at their biology. u are bein ignorant. and i like how u pick out one thing in my post and ignore the others. seems to me u have more in common with most "****** people" as opposed to most asians.
            dude u got it right dude! did i even say all asians are the same? come on dude ur the one thats being dumb ****** :/// come and argue with me if i said all asians..
            here ill give u countries thats asians that has hard working people..
            china
            philippines
            japan
            vietname
            indonesia
            and more
            too many asian countries but all i can say is all of those countries got hard working people not all but most. shoot i need to keep writing the word "most" for ****** people to see..

Comment

dude u got it right dude! did i even say all asians are the same? come on dude ur the one thats being dumb ****** :/// come and argue with me if i said all asians..
              china
              philippines
              japan
              vietname
              indonesia
              and more
              too many asian countries but all i can say is all of those countries got hard working people not all but most. shoot i need to keep writing the word "most" for ****** people to see..
              Nearly every country has mostly hard working people. Big ****ing deal.

Comment

china
                philippines
                japan
                vietname
                indonesia
                and more
                ummm ur officially an idiot. i just said most asians are not the same. they dont make em as ****** as u. and ur still ignorin the point. non of those groups share the same culture and biology. a japanese person is vastly different from a phillipino. them being hard workers have nothin to do with them bein asian. THATS THE POINT! wtf are u arguin??? its quite easy to say most ppl in the world are hard working too. but why the hell does that matter anyways? u, my friend, need to go back to school.

Comment

Originally posted by m.i.c. View Post
                  poor "fighter of the decade" cant give blood cause floyd is "bigger than me" well the fighter of the decade got that right, floyd is indeed much "bigger" so big they call him gorilla dog.
                  lol good one.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
                    Dude is the President!

SO your implying the President of a company wouldn't be selling his services? I know the CEO of my company is the biggest salesman here, he's the once convincing investors that we're a company worth investing in. Just because he doesn't have "sales" next to his title doesn't mean he isn't selling the product.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                      SO your implying the President of a company wouldn't be selling his services? I know the CEO of my company is the biggest salesman here, he's the once convincing investors that we're a company worth investing in. Just because he doesn't have "sales" next to his title doesn't mean he isn't selling the product.
                      He's done a great job. Ironically, nearly every other similar agency in the world does the exact same thing. In every other country. Weird...

Comment

Working...
                      X