Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Admit it. Floyd is right. OSDT should be implemented.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admit it. Floyd is right. OSDT should be implemented.

Every fight, especially the big ones. OSDT needs to be done. It's right for the sport. Can someone say what's wrong with it? It's great for sports in general.

To much of something is bad. The current testing is enough to detect PEDs.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
      Every fight, especially the big ones. OSDT needs to be done. It's right for the sport. Can someone say what's wrong with it? It's great for sports in general.
      Pacquiao opposes it, so must I.

Comment

That's right....from now on the Superbowl, NBA Championship, and World Series must do OSDT. Regualar game and playoff are OK but the big one must do OSDT.

Comment

Originally posted by jasbar View Post
          To much of something is bad. The current testing is enough to detect PEDs.
          I agree..the current testing was enough to detect the PEDs Mosley used.

Comment

Hey i totally agree with you 100% all fights and sports in general need to use it.

But its completely irrational and will never work.

Look at this way, they said the Floyd/Mosley tests cost 20k each for a 2 month period. Baseball is 7 months, basketball 6 and football about 11 if you include training camps. So whos gonna pay $70,000 per player to be tested? Nobody!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
              Pacquiao opposes it, so must I.
              if its the official way of testing and PAC refused it then u can say this again.. til then this is BS!

Comment

Originally posted by American Dream View Post
                I agree..the current testing was enough to detect the PEDs Mosley used.
                I said current not the old technique of testing. Today they can detect all PEDs present in urine with new technology.

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
                  if its the official way of testing and PAC refused it then u can say this again.. til then this is BS!
                  Being a hardcore Pacquiao fan, I'm incapable of drawing up my own conclusions. Have to roll with Pacquiao here.

Comment

Originally posted by jasbar View Post
                    I said current not the old technique of testing. Today they can detect all PEDs present in urine with new technology.
                    Not all PEDs beleive me.....E side-meth cannot be for example.......Just kidding

But designer drugs are created all the time and there are always a few that pass by clean

Comment

Working...
                    X