Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Haye does not accept the fight with Wlad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im a fan but he can get to fuk. Im not interested in any other fight unless its Vitali.

Comment

unless he says that he isnt ready yet and not as good as he thinks he is i would would lose alot of respect for him.

Comment

I will lose respect for Haye if he does not fight Wlad. Assuming the contract is even close to reasonable he should fight Wlad, after all his calling out/trash talk/dropping out of previous bouts it's time to fight.

Comment

He's not going to duck Wlad, but Klitschko is going to kill him. Gigantic, experienced heavyweight vs. undersized, green cruiserweight? Come on.

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanYeti View Post
            He's not going to duck Wlad, but Klitschko is going to kill him. Gigantic, experienced heavyweight vs. undersized, green cruiserweight? Come on.
            Wladimir who is slightly under 6'6" is not a giant like Nicolay Valuev or Julius Long. Haye actually has longer arms than Wlad, 27" to 26".

Like Deontay Wilder who is taller than Wlad at 6'7", most of Wlad's amateur fights were in the "under 90 kg/200 lb" category, the same as cruiserweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney! View Post
              Wladimir who is slightly under 6'6" is not a giant like Nicolay Valuev or Julius Long. Haye actually has longer arms than Wlad, 27" to 26".

Like Deontay Wilder who is taller than Wlad at 6'7", most of Wlad's amateur fights were in the "under 90 kg/200 lb" category, the same as cruiserweight.
              Maybe gigantic was a bit much, but he's still bigger and stronger than Haye, who has a very athletic fighting style. I see Wlad keeping him at bay with the jab, clinching to avoid the hayemakers and wearing him out. Then, late round stoppage.

Comment

Working...
              X