No announcement yet.

Comments Thread for: Wladimir Klitschko refuses drug testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by And Still View Post

Why is the hand in your avatar of caucasian descent? This is clearly a bigoted representation of spoon holding people everywhere, suggesting that only a white person can use utensils.

Comment

Wow, you actually went as far as to make up a story to poke fun at a bunch of fans? LOL people really take this **** too seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
        Why is the hand in your avatar of caucasian descent? This is clearly a bigoted representation of spoon holding people everywhere, suggesting that only a white person can use utensils.
        Are you trying to seduce me?

Comment

Are you trying to seduce me?

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
            Wow, you actually went as far as to make up a story to poke fun at a bunch of fans? LOL people really take this **** too seriously.
            My language skills need some sharpening. It's good practice.

Rav, you do realize that everybody can't be as smart and articulate as you. If we were, you would not be needed.
            Last edited by And Still; 05-11-2010, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mangler Jewnior View Post
              Poor Chambers, Wlad was on roids.
              I clearly made it up. Look at what I wrote at the bottom.

But I am not DD
              You shouldn't of said anything yet. This would've clearly demonstrated how people will believe everything they read and/or will jump to the predetermined conclusion intended by the author or messenger

Comment

My language skills need some sharpening. It's good practice.

Rav, you do realize that everybody can't be as smart and articulate as you. If we were, you would not be needed.
                Cool!!! You made a bunch of kids on the internet mad!!! How will they ever live with themselves lol Good job Chachi

Comment

Comment

Cool!!! You made a bunch of kids on the internet mad!!! How will they ever live with themselves lol Good job Chachi

Comment

Honestly I'm all for OST, but I'm against the witch hunt it is kind of bringing out.

Comment

Working...
                      X