No announcement yet.

Bob Arum: "Ali was more selfish, Manny is about helping the people"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by goldenglove2 View Post
    is it THAT difficult to name just three of them? lol...
    Not as difficult as understand what EVERY means.

Comment

Is goldenglove ******ed?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Not as difficult as understand what EVERY means.
        Stand behind your statement. Surely if EVERY top figter is a cherry picker, you can atleast name 3

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
          Is it THAT difficult to understand what "EVERY" means?

Pacquiao is the only top fighter he knows anything about. He needs others to do his homework for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
            Pacquiao is the only top fighter he knows anything about. He needs others to do his homework for him.
            yeah, your right. because I have a pic of him in my avatar then that means he is the only boxer i know about

Comment

Stand behind your statement. Surely if EVERY top figter is a cherry picker, you can atleast name 3
              I just said EVERY. How is that not standing behind my statement? Seriously, step back a sec. Do you have a person in my mind? because if they're a top fighter making top dollar, I just included them. Get it? Stop acting like a woman.

Comment

bob is the last person who needs to talk about selfishness---i haven't seen any fighter nor promoter that was and is more selfish than that antique piece of ****----i hope to see him one day, i promise you guys now, i will do you all proud and let bobo know something about himself, and then i will proceed to follow up that will an overhand right hand slap to his rusty face, and then spit right on him-----

then i will seek out dan raefael, and elle sechback, and to the exact same things to them both----and don't let me find larry merchant----i'm going to steal his brew and runoff and laugh at him, while he cries on his knees, saying how it was his 10 bucks he put into his drink, and then watch him weep like a little toddler----then i'm going to into a manny pacquiao fan who is a member of this forum, and pound their faces in, while wearing a floyd mayweather jr dominates manny pacquiao shirt----

i know i went a little overbard, but, oh well----all's well that ends well---

Comment

Pacquaio: cotto, hatton, diaz
                  Hopkins: winky, pavlik, shot Jones
                  Oscar: pacquiao, lol

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    I just said EVERY. How is that not standing behind my statement? Seriously, step back a sec. Do you have a person in my mind? because if they're a top fighter making top dollar, I just included them. Get it? Stop acting like a woman.
                    just name TWO then, sweetheart

Comment

Originally posted by General Zod View Post
                      Pacquaio
                      Hopkins
                      Oscar
                      LMAO....delete your account....

Comment

Working...
                      X