Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: 'No One in New York Knows Who Amir Khan Is!'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, im sick of both these losers just talking.
    They better back up all this **** talking this week, or there will be alot of anger on these forums.
    I honestly want to see both of them get a double KO because I just cant stand either of them.

Comment

well, not on NY but USA will know who he is after he tramples your guido ass.

Guido fans, i got 250k on Khan. pm me if u want it.

Comment

Originally posted by i box oranges View Post
        i'm sorry, man. I couldn't ignore that.

llllllllllmmmmmmaaaaooooooo!!!!!!!!

Comment

if paulie REALLY wanted to be a dck he should let NYC know that khan's pakistani.
          pakis arent too popular there right now.

i dunno what GBP was thinking signing him to all that money and bringing him here. he'll never be a star here. they shouldve just signed him and milked him overseas.

Comment

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
            if paulie REALLY wanted to be a dck he should let NYC know that khan's pakistani.
            There are plenty of racist websites that you are welcome to post on. This isn't one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Siggy View Post

i dunno what GBP was thinking signing him to all that money and bringing him here. he'll never be a star here. they shouldve just signed him and milked him overseas.
              whats that supposed to mean? Pakistanis, Arabs and Indians have been living peacefully in New York for decades now. Take your stereotyping **** elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Rado View Post
                There are plenty of racist websites that you are welcome to post on. This isn't one of them.

The term "p*ki" isn't regarded as a racial slur in Yank land.

Just like the term "kaffir" isn't regarded as a racial slur anywhere outside of South Africa.

Comment

Neither one of these fighters is well known in the city. That's why its being held in a small theatre.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                    whats that supposed to mean? Pakistanis, Arabs and Indians have been living peacefully in New York for decades now. Take your stereotyping **** elsewhere.
                    im referring to the bombing scare that happened not too long ago in NY. im just saying if paulie really was a dick he'd draw a correlation.

but im just being honest about khan not making it big here. he doesnt have the style nor the personality...and not the ethnicity. thats just the truth.
                    this is a sport where even really good black american fighters cant succeed and become stars

Comment

Originally posted by TysonTKO View Post
                      the people that say they don't know Paulie, all you doing is just exposing yourself as not real boxing fans. because real boxing fans know who Paulie is.
                      Real boxing fans know who Amir is...

Comment

Working...
                      X