Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lol@ the Philippines voting an uneducated boxer to be a congressman!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congressman manny pacquiao defeats floyd mayweather. sounds catchy to me.

Comment

Originally posted by jonarie View Post
      Hardly talk? The guy speaks 3 1/2 languages.

Again, is he running the country or a province?
      The reality is that Manny was unable to read his own contract. That is the situation that led to his current promotional double-dip.

Many uneducated or illiterate people speak multiple languages. That is extremely common in the merchant class. You find many, many Africans (as an example) who speak four or five languages.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
        LOL!

And look how he tries to put Arnold in the pedestal!

LOL!
        i didnt vote for Arnold, *** arnold, but he does have more political knowledge than Manny

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
          ******* dropped out of the 3rd grade it was too hard for him lol
          If you're so smart why are you still in Michigan.......lol.

Comment

Originally posted by flexxx145 View Post
            Oh no your going to get some red k and baby bottles. Whatever are you going to do now ????!!!
            lol..**** it

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
              If you're so smart why are you still in Michigan.......lol.
              What does a state have to do with anything? Are you a ****** because you live in california? And I have residency in florida.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                you're the kind of pinoy that i would punch in the face

true story
                sissy, when did u kno how to punch? quackiao winning the election is proof pinoys have gone full ****** true story "peeleft:

lol, and erap is 2nd for president shows u how ******ed people are...

Comment

Originally posted by Bogler View Post
                  this thread is funny and ******ed. TS bashes pac, but lives in california governed by The Terminator
                  but im a ********

Comment

Originally posted by And Still View Post
                    The reality is that Manny was unable to read his own contract. That is the situation that led to his current promotional double-dip.

Many uneducated or illiterate people speak multiple languages. That is extremely common in the merchant class. You find many, many Africans (as an example) who speak four or five languages.
                    dude u have never got anything positive to say. coming where he came from to where he is now is an inspiration to the people. dont talk philippine politics if u dont know ****. officials there are corrupt, manny will probably a breath of fresh air.

Comment

Originally posted by Hottamale View Post
                      Easy Work Jr, seriously now, why do you hate Manny so much?

He's one of the best fighters of this era, if not the best, and you hate on him 24/7 while claiming to be a fan of boxing? What's up with that?
                      I dont hate on Manny, fact is he has no politcal background, if he does let me know

Comment

Working...
                      X