Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lol@ the Philippines voting an uneducated boxer to be a congressman!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
    money cant buy you class...

at least he aint tryin to be something hes not. he might not be a harvard graduate but his intentions are good and thats helping his poor countrymen instead of makin it rain in the clubs. theres no such thing as government welfare and unemployment in the philippines. pacs contribution to the poor is out of his own pockets.

so before you *****s flame, at least look at his intentions first.
    ...or even a grade school graduate!!

GTR,

I respect that you idolize the man. That's fine. But he is barely literate and dropped out of school in the third grade.

manny could not read his own contracts. How will he author a bill?

...and we all know that the degree he was given was like the time Mike Tyson got an honorary PhD. So please don't even mention that.

Comment

Originally posted by Geze View Post
      idiot!!! Read my post again.............
      "Aguinaldo declared Philippine independence from Spain in Kawit, Cavite on June 12, 1898 and the First Philippine Republic was established the following year. Meanwhile, the islands were ceded by Spain to the United States for US$20 million dollars in the 1898 Treaty of Paris.[40] As it became increasingly clear the United States would not recognize the First Philippine Republic, the Philippine-American War broke out. It ended with American control over the islands."

Why don';t you do some research guy. The only reason why the Philippines exist today is because of America. The Good ol USA.

Comment

Originally posted by flexxx145 View Post
        "Aguinaldo declared Philippine independence from Spain in Kawit, Cavite on June 12, 1898 and the First Philippine Republic was established the following year. Meanwhile, the islands were ceded by Spain to the United States for US$20 million dollars in the 1898 Treaty of Paris.[40] As it became increasingly clear the United States would not recognize the First Philippine Republic, the Philippine-American War broke out. It ended with American control over the islands."

Why don';t you do some research guy. The only reason why the Philippines exist today is because of America. The Good ol USA.
        are you even white?

Comment

Originally posted by flexxx145 View Post

Yeah mate!

That's where uncle Roger and Sr. got the A-SIDE-METH story from the juramentados of the south, where Pacquiao is from.

LOL!

Comment

******* dropped out of the 3rd grade it was too hard for him lol

Comment

Originally posted by Squirt View Post
              kinda like california has a fawking body builder for governor? and don't tell me bush is a fawking genius. it's not like he is going for president. he is just a congressman in a tiny town. it dont even matter. that town he is going to run is as big as disneyland. go fawk urself now!
              to add to my post do u fawkers know shiet about philippines? no! how's the ***** doing right now by the way?

Comment

Originally posted by the gent View Post
                The united states elected and actor as President..remember Ronald Reagan. This little Philippine dude came from nothing, and look what he has accomplished. Not just in boxing, but also wants to try and make more of himself regardless of him living in a corrupt system. Self made millionaire 10 times over.

ummm, what have you done? Oh yeah, the best you can muster up is talking ****.

haters.
                Ronald Reagan was an educated man. Manny Pacquiao is not.

Comment

There is no hope for failippines it will always be a fail... stupid failed state and voters are stupid people... lol anyway they will be victims of their own stupidity forever dumb and ignorant... good luck fanny packiao!! only in the failippines!

Comment

Originally posted by Bogler View Post
                    are you even white?
                    When does being white have to do with being American? I'm a American born and raised plus served my country for 6 years in the armed services. I'm proud to be a citizen of the strongest country in the world.

Comment

What about Sonny Bono?? (R.I.P.)
                      Sonny Bono (a singer)- Sonny and Cher...
                      Bono attended Inglewood Highschool in Inglewood California, but did not graduate. Bono entered politics after he got angry with local government bureaucracy in trying to open a restaurant in Palm Springs. Bono became the Mayor of Palm Springs for 4 years and later was elected to the U.S. House of Representatives...........
                      Last edited by Lorily; 05-10-2010, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X