Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao at 17 years old in L&M Gym, Manila (Pictures)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jonarie View Post
    He trained alongside Luisito Espinosa.

This Photographer Struck it rich!!! Those Pix will be worth a Million Dollars.

Comment

humble beginnings. $500M+ later, he hasnt changed.

Comment

damn, nice old school pics.

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
          lol @ nothing like it. look up Kassim Ouma's story then come back and talk your garbage.
          dude are u really sitting there comparing ouma to a atg champ like pac???ouma's cool, but he has and proly will never reach the heights that pac has, just as simple fact.

Comment

Originally posted by latinbrawler316 View Post
            17 year old living in a 3rd world country to 31 year old who eats 8000 calories a day and trains all day nice comparison
            never mention numbers when replying to a *****, they seemed to genetically have a hardship comprehending numbers like how many years in a decade.its in their genes, they are mathematics-challenged. and btw have i already mentioned they are ******s?
            Last edited by tibbar; 05-11-2010, 12:31 AM.

Comment

All i can say is wow. This is a true rug to riches story, a very determined man that reached his dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingholic View Post
                Stop hating man, its bad for your health. Pacs body is growing natural, dont be jealous. I workout once for many years, I even got bigger more define than Pac. Only thing fake is your gay ass avatar pic of Flyod pretending to like a woman!!!

He's desperately trying so hard prove that floyd is not a gay. nyahahahahaha

Comment

Beautiful illustration of the beginnings of a great fighter its tight. Rags to Bitches like Thugnificent lol good stuff gotta respect the grind.

Comment

great pic..........................respect to PACMAN............at that age.......i guess ELLERBES and FLOYDS unique relationship..................was beginning to blossom as well.........................

Comment

Wow he came from doing sit-ups using bike tires and wood to being a national icon around the world. True props to pac and his journey.

Comment

Working...
                      X