Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao at 17 years old in L&M Gym, Manila (Pictures)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
    Pacquiao is like a HGH and Steroid test monkey.
    Imagine if someone say the above post about a black fighter? You make me sick.

Comment

classic photos.

Comment

He came from such a poor background and you can tell the conditions in this gym are horrible, but look where he is now with hardwork. Very inspiring. Top man Pacquiao.

Comment

how far he's come. i think the guy's story is incredible. nothin like it.

im a mayweather fan, but pac has my respect down to the core. he had to work his ass off in way most of us would never be able to appreciate and he's never forgotten where he came from.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            how far he's come. i think the guy's story is incredible. nothin like it.

im a mayweather fan, but pac has my respect down to the core. he had to work his ass off in way most of us would never be able to appreciate and he's never forgotten where he came from.
            lol @ nothing like it. look up Kassim Ouma's story then come back and talk your garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
              because most boxers came from the same or worse conditions
              how many fighters come from a 3rd world country and hold a record for being champ in 7 different weight divisions.... give the man some credit dont be a hater

Comment

lol @ nothing like it. look up Kassim Ouma's story then come back and talk your garbage.
                Ouma's story is ridiculous. Really a sad story and good to see how he made it out of there

But

These pics show Pac didnt necessarily have an easy road and to become a Pound for Pounder and in alot of peoples eyes, the best of the decade, and now being elected into office in his home country. it is a pretty nice story.
                Outside of Alexis Arguello i dont know of anybody with a similar career path and story.

good stuff and Great pics!

Comment

Green k sent.

The fighter of the decade.......

Comment

who? the guy with 7 losses?!

Comment

KOO pics......

Comment

Working...
                      X