Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao at 17 years old in L&M Gym, Manila (Pictures)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carts View Post
    this troll is BAN worthy.. will somebody BAN this idiot!!
    report the fool.

Comment

those are great photos man.

Who would've known, that skinny boy would someday become a fighter of a decade,an actor,a musician, and a congressman.lol

thanks for sharing.
      Last edited by VERDUGO; 05-10-2010, 10:25 PM.

Comment

A photo is worth a thousand words...In this case, we know what these photos meant and where it took him. The man trained his ass off and it payed off. No wonder so many look up to him. He's a prime example of rags to riches story. Glad I've been able to watch his rise. I remember back in H.S talking about him and my buddies were like, what the hell is a Pacquiao? Nowadays, they only watch boxing when he fights. Amazing...

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
          Nowadays, they only watch boxing when he fights. .
          the typical *******

Comment

good stuff!!

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
              and a legend was born. the same as that Mayweather vid you just posted. People dont realize that we will all be old one day and we will be looking at these guys in a different light. We will be telling the young kids about how great they were. Thats why we need to stop hating so much. These guys are legends and will only have more legendary status as time passes, just like the guys before them but no one seems to realize that now
              This is a great post. You speak the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Money May View Post
                His body seems to have matured unaturally and it's starting to show.

Who knows how far he could have gotten with or without drugs.
                Stop hating man, its bad for your health. Pacs body is growing natural, dont be jealous. I workout once for many years, I even got bigger more define than Pac. Only thing fake is your gay ass avatar pic of Flyod pretending to like a woman!!!

Comment

If only he can see future, being 7 champion in different division, P4P #1, and feared by even the elusive Flyod Mayweather!!!

Comment

How can you not respect a guy that came from these conditions to being world champion with only his hardwork and god-given talent. It's really astonishing.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                      How can you not respect a guy that came from these conditions to being world champion with only his hardwork and god-given talent. It's really astonishing.
                      because most boxers came from the same or worse conditions

Comment

Working...
                      X