Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cintron Exposed in AND OUT of the Ring (No Pun Intended...)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cintron Exposed in AND OUT of the Ring (No Pun Intended...)

I wanted to share this tidbit with you all. I'm not sure how many people were around and heard this and I'm not even sure if it was posted on this site or ESB but I think it was this one. But long ago on a past account I was here a year or two ago or maybe more, and one of Cintron's trainers started posting.

And he described how Cintron was completely negligent in his training and would regularly skip training to go fu## around with some girl that he was in love with. He could not stay focused and his trainers were really pissed and distraught with him and even before his biggest fights he would refuse to dedicate himself completely to training, coming in late or not coming at all, skipping entire training days to go fu## some chick.

I just think that this type of mentality truly shines through to even INSIDE the ring because it's obvious that his HEART has never truly been in the sport and never will be. He's like Judah in the sense that he's very talented and has awesome power but his mind and heart just isn't in the sport.

What I saw last night was a dominating performance by Cintron for the first 2 or 3 rounds. He was boxing and moving well, countering very sharply and I honestly thought he was going to be on his way to stopping Paul Williams. He wobbled Paul badly once and I think hurt him. Paul stumbled backwards for a bit. I really thought he was going to be the first person to KTFO Williams. The shots Cintron was throwing were brutal. But once again, once Paul Williams started turning up the heat, Cintron folded like a lawn chair and QUIT.

Yes he QUIT for all the non believers. Don't tell me that the doctor wouldn't let him continue that's 100% horse ****. Countless fights, fighters get knocked out of the ring and continue fighting just watch the most famous incident Benn-Mclellan. Why is it that the doctors allow them to continue? Simple, because they get their ass up and show that they want to continue. Cintron laid there not moving and started crying like a ***** and this caused the doctor to conclude that there's obviously no way he can continue. After all how can you continue if you refuse to even get up and demonstrate your ability to keep going?

So in the end Cintron is once again just a little ***** and I seriously don't care if he quits boxing he has nothing left to show us we know what kind of man he is now once and for all.

And for those people that think he would have beaten Williams. As I said earlier in this post he was doing real well and dominating Williams but Williams is known to often start slow and is infamous for his heart and ability to turn up the heat later on like he did against Martinez even after being often dominated by him. So no, as good as Cintron did I don't think he would have won. He has no heart and a weak mind and Williams would have come back and figured him out and then brutally KTFO him in the mid to late rounds.

Have some green karma

Comment

I agree. Cinron landed on that table and his momentum was stopped there. Under his own power he rolled himself off that table and decided it was in his best interest to lay motionless on he ground. Only after Cintron laid there and made a bunch of painful gestures did the Dr. make his decision.

People are entitled to their opinion but I am positive that if you put every single world class fighter in the same position as Cintron about 90% would have gotten themselves up and made sure the Dr. had no chance to stop it. He is in a very small minority that would lay there exaggerating his condition to the point where someone would think he had punctured a lung.

Comment

Cintron signs the contract but after 3 rounds,he jumps from the ring. Thats his way of avoiding P.Will. So yeah pwill is the "most avoided fighter".

Comment

LOL......thread title...........

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
            I agree. Cinron landed on that table and his momentum was stopped there. Under his own power he rolled himself off that table and decided it was in his best interest to lay motionless on he ground. Only after Cintron laid there and made a bunch of painful gestures did the Dr. make his decision.

People are entitled to their opinion but I am positive that if you put every single world class fighter in the same position as Cintron about 90% would have gotten themselves up and made sure the Dr. had no chance to stop it. He is in a very small minority that would lay there exaggerating his condition to the point where someone would think he had punctured a lung.
            Look at his left foot before he "fell" out of the ring...the dude JUMP out of the ring onto that table. It was surreal to say the least.

Comment

It looked like he wanted to end it right there. Man has problems as we've seen in the past

Comment

there is a lot of things wrong with cintron,i thought he got a bad rap but this mother****a jumped out the ring there's no if an or buts about it.

Comment

I guess the real fact of the matter is I haven't seen any official statement about what type of injury he sustained. No punctured lung? No cracked rip? No torn muscle? Something. Anything.

If no word comes out confirming it was a very serious injury that occured from a freak accident, I agree - it makes his dedication questionable again.

I don't think you can fault him for what he did in the ring, obviously, because he was having a good fight. It was undeniable that Paul was starting to turn it on in that last round, though. Anyone can see his output was beginning to rise and he was letting his hands go. Cintron knew that.

Now, in reality, we're putting his 'inability' to get up into context; his opponent was starting to have a good round. Was he bitching out?

It's really hard to say. We do know that this was a make-or-break fight for Kermit, we do know that he's had questionable mental moments in the past and his heart has been questioned, and we do know that he took a spill out of the ring in possibly the last big fight of his career and didn't get up.

I have strong doubts that Manny, Floyd, Paul - most fighters- wouldn't have tried to get up. There's a competitive fire to win; look at Hopkin's body shot to Oscar; if you believe it, the guy was banging on the canvas, clearly pissed, clearly wanting to get up. That was- again, if you think it was legit, a boxer who was trying to continue but couldn't.

Kermit might have had the wind knocked out of him. It's more than possible. It would've been nice to see him try to get up. Not for my viewing pleasure, not for Paul's resume- but for his own sense of pride and for the sheer fact nobody wants to end a fight like that.

Again...I'm waiting to hear if they cook up some serious injury -because, as of yet, I didn't read 'Cintron's camp confirms cracked rib at hospital' last night...and you'd think they'd jump on that.

Leads me to believe, in the end, it was a minor injury that Kermit decided- for one reason or another- was enough to end his night.

Those reasons can be debated.

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
                    I wanted to share this tidbit with you all. I'm not sure how many people were around and heard this and I'm not even sure if it was posted on this site or ESB but I think it was this one. But long ago on a past account I was here a year or two ago or maybe more, and one of Cintron's trainers started posting.
                    damn dude, you're getting too persona. cintron is a *****. that is all

Comment

Working...
                    X