Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cintron Exposed in AND OUT of the Ring (No Pun Intended...)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    damn dude, you're getting too persona. cintron is a *****. that is all
    well i know *******s like you only care about pac and his personal life and don't care about boxing or any other boxers so I assumed that all that info was too much for you to handle. That's ok there's always pacland for you

Comment

If you look at the ropes in slow motion as he went into them, as soon as he hit them, they flew apart they had no tightness to them at all, , i think he was expecting to bounce off them, whoever said he did it on purpose is just deluded. How can you plan something like that?

ohh, and p-will ****...

Comment

Originally posted by mrgreenfingers View Post
        If you look at the ropes in slow motion as he went into them, as soon as he hit them, they flew apart they had no tightness to them at all, , i think he was expecting to bounce off them, whoever said he did it on purpose is just deluded. How can you plan something like that?

ohh, and p-will ****...
        wow you must be cintron's mom. that's the only person on earth who could possibly believe what you just said. He dove HEAD FIRST through the ropes yet he expected to bounce off of them? What he expected his head to bounce off of them I don't get it. you are a truly deluded nuthugger

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
          wow you must be cintron's mom. that's the only person on earth who could possibly believe what you just said. He dove HEAD FIRST through the ropes yet he expected to bounce off of them? What he expected his head to bounce off of them I don't get it. you are a truly deluded nuthugger
          Agreed. Cintron didn't want to carry on! That was some ****ing entertainment right there though. WAR CINTRON

Comment

It was funny when hes trying to punch in the air when he heard the decision while hes on the stretcher. I guess hes dissapointed and realize that hes acting became useless. Oh well he almost made it. He got an split decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Gooogle View Post
              It was funny when hes trying to punch in the air when he heard the decision while hes on the stretcher. I guess hes dissapointed and realize that hes acting became useless. Oh well he almost made it. He got an split decision.
              yep. you see in between rounds you can hear cintron's trainer saying "You're winning. I'm not a judge but I think you're winning" etc...so Cintron must have felt that he's got the fight in the bag as long as he can survive to 4 rounds and get a technical decision but too bad the judges didn't see it his way and his gamble didn't work out

Comment

yep. you see in between rounds you can hear cintron's trainer saying "You're winning. I'm not a judge but I think you're winning" etc...so Cintron must have felt that he's got the fight in the bag as long as he can survive to 4 rounds and get a technical decision but too bad the judges didn't see it his way and his gamble didn't work out
                Like I told them in the other thread, people aren't realizing Kermit is a recording artist who just released a single in PR and is trying to promote it.

In fact, he was publicizing the dance move:

Comment

He didnt dive through the ropes, watch the replayin slow mo, he hit the ropes and as soon as he hit them they flew away, thats what happened, he was going head first but he off balance aswell it was just akward the way it happened, you cant possibly tell me he aimed for in between the ropes on purpose?

I ain't no nutthugger, i dont even like cintron, i thought he could have continued, im not defending that, but you dont plan to dive through the ropes, im just not having it.

Comment

well i know *******s like you only care about pac and his personal life and don't care about boxing or any other boxers so I assumed that all that info was too much for you to handle. That's ok there's always pacland for you

****in douche bag... this thread is about cintron not pac. stay on subject *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post

****in douche bag... this thread is about cintron not pac. stay on subject *****.
                      haha you sound mad and desperate. pacland is calling

Comment

Working...
                      X