Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cintron Furious: They Reverse It or I'm Done With Boxing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cintron Furious: They Reverse It or I'm Done With Boxing!

BoxingScene.com spoke with a furious Kermit Cintron, who vowed to walk away from boxing if the California State Athletic Commission denies his planned petition to reverse Saturday's split decision loss to Paul Williams, which took place at the Home Depot Center in Carson. [Click Here To Read More]

I didn't even get to see this fight live because comcast tv and cable service went out because of the weather where I live! It was really windy and I got screwed! I just watched this fight 2 am in the morning, and there definitely needs to be a rematch. The first 3 rounds the fight looked pretty even to me.

And I agree with Cintron, that was not a win for Paul. You don't call a fight after 3 rounds when something like that goes wrong! They need a rematch, and that wasn't a win. I don't won't my 15k points! No one won tonight, not the fans nor did the boxers!

Comment

If they don't wanna reverse it, take a rematch and get your revenge...

Comment

If you really wanted to continue, you get up and push past that doctor and get your ass back in the ring.

What a piece of work this guy is.

Comment

next time kermit the frog will jump over the top rope!..what a joke!

Comment

YES!!!

Keep it how it is, so that we never have to see this ***** fight again....

And this is coming from someone who used to like him as a fighter....

Comment

kermit cintron is a piece of trash, he is garbage. the only way they should reverse this is if they reverse the draw he had with sergio martinez and give sergio martinez his original TKO vicotry over cintron

Comment

Originally posted by htown_texan View Post
                yes!!!

Keep it how it is, so that we never have to see this ***** fight again....

And this is coming from someone who used to like him as a fighter....
                hope u fall hard like that then see how ur goin to be crying like a ho

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by rsx03wba View Post
                    kermit cintron is a piece of trash, he is garbage. the only way they should reverse this is if they reverse the draw he had with sergio martinez and give sergio martinez his original TKO vicotry over cintron
                    Good point. Karma's a *****.

Comment

Working...
                    X