No announcement yet.

The "New" Margarito!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "New" Margarito!!!!

The return of the Fastest, Slickest, Counter Punching and Defensive genius rivaled only by the likes of Pernell "Sweat Pea" Whitaker..... that is.... "The Tijuana Tornado" Antonio Margarito!!!!!!! LOL
    Last edited by bootleggking; 05-08-2010, 11:38 PM.

Originally posted by bootleggking View Post
    The return of the Fastest, Slickest, Counter Punching and Defensive genius rivaled only by the likes of Pernell "Sweat Pea" Whitaker..... that it.... "The Tijuana Tornado" Antonio Margarito!!!!!!! LOL
    He was showboating too!

Comment

Lulz, WAR TONY!

Comment

he looked very good tonight

Comment

Originally posted by bootleggking View Post
          The return of the Fastest, Slickest, Counter Punching and Defensive genius rivaled only by the likes of Pernell "Sweat Pea" Whitaker..... that is.... "The Tijuana Tornado" Antonio Margarito!!!!!!! LOL
          lols... margo thought he was rjj in there

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            lols... margo thought he was rjj in there
            yeah, i wasn't too sure what to think of his performance while i was whatching cuz it was like night and day compared to the margo of old, but looking back, he showed some serious improvement!!.. his one big flaw was that he got hit easily, well not tonight or any night if he fights like that

Comment

Margarito is better then Ali... Not Mayweather.

Mayweather vs Margarito would be a chess match lol

Hes back bitches!!! lol

Comment

margo boxing

that **** is fuked up...

Comment

look who he was fighting...he try that against any legit opponent and he's back to the old margs. he needs to go up n fight martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by jdubb863 View Post
                    Margarito is better then Ali... Not Mayweather.

Mayweather vs Margarito would be a chess match lol

Hes back bitches!!! lol
                    LMFAO WHAT! DID YOU SAY? BETTER THAN ALI? "Hes back bitches!!!" 1st off margarito is garbage/cheater 2nd you better be glad you said that on the net and not in front of me, because you would of got the beating of your life. you don't know **** about boxing and just stop commenting and watching boxing all together. can't believe what you said that....Jesus Christ whats wrong with this world.......I'm at a lost of words

Comment

Working...
                    X