No announcement yet.

Tell Me About The Time You Beat Someones @ss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
    It was in high school. This guy said something rather racist to me. I told him I'd beat his ass after class.

He was in the football team, popular, well liked. You know the type. He said I didn't have the guts.

After class, he walked ahead of me and waited for me in the hallway. All the girls were like, OMG, he's going to kick your ass!

In a manner of seconds, he was on the floor bleeding through his nose and mouth. Teachers pulled me off of him but I managed one last face stomp.

That guy really was popular. The whole football team wanted to kick my ass since he was too injured to play.
    Do you box, or are you just able to fight; and he, like most, was a punk?

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post
      Do you box, or are you just able to fight; and he, like most, was a punk?
      I learned to fight at an early age coz I had to. I was an immigrant and we moved right into a poor neighborhood.

Then a few years later, we moved to white suburbia. That's where most of the racism was. I was no wimp but I got picked on a lot. I was one of those lessons kids learned about the hard way about picking on the wrong guy.

Yeah, He was a punk. As soon as the football team saw how much smaller I was, they laughed at him.

Comment

Online " Bad asses " FTW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
          Online " Bad asses " FTW!!!
          I've had some epic losses too.

Comment

I learned to fight at an early age coz I had to. I was an immigrant and we moved right into a poor neighborhood.

Then a few years later, we moved to white suburbia. That's where most of the racism was. I was no wimp but I got picked on a lot. I was one of those lessons kids learned about the hard way about picking on the wrong guy.

Yeah, He was a punk. As soon as the football team saw how much smaller I was, they laughed at him.
            Where are you from?

Comment

Where are you from?
              The Philippines.

Fighting and race car driving is my passion. I also do some film editing on the side.

Comment

The Philippines.

Fighting and race car driving is my passion. I also do some film editing on the side.
                Where'd you live it in the states?

Comment

Where'd you live it in the states?
                  Maryland. I moved to a black neighborhood in 1974.

i gotta say, in the black neighborhood, even though they were racist against Asians, once you earn their respect, it carries over into the other apartment complexes and no one messes with you.

In the suburbs, the neighbors rarely knew each other so no matter how much fight for respect you do, other people still disrespect you.

Comment

Maryland. I moved to a black neighborhood in 1974.

i gotta say, in the black neighborhood, even though they were racist against Asians, once you earn their respect, it carries over into the other apartment complexes and no one messes with you.

In the suburbs, the neighbors rarely knew each other so no matter how much fight for respect you do, other people still disrespect you.
                    I grew up in South KC. Weren't a ton of Asians where I'm from, just African Americans. Had a ton of problems with people in High School, and you'd think because I was a smaller dude that'd I'd have gotten in a ton of fights. Wasn't the case. Hardly anybody wanted to fight me. Not because I'm some bad-ass dude or anything, but these days, most people are all talk. Most don't fight unless they intend to jump someone.

Comment

It was sop****re year in college. I have a friend who's always needing to prove himself-always getting into arguments with people but never taking it to that next level.

So one night after the club, we head across the street to Pita Pit. Some punk-looking dudes had a dog in there and it barked and tried to go after my friend. My friend, instinctly jumps, and probably feeling a lil bit embarrassed with a tad of liquid courage went off on the guys with the dog. I drag him outside and the guys keep barking, while we walk to the car. I'm like "**** it. You wanna go back?"

So I drive back to where they were. My friend confronts them, and i'm just barely out the car, not expecting much. One guy charges me, throws a looping right hook, I duck, and throw a straight right. The guy drops to the ground clutching his nose, profusely apologizing to me. He's done, so I go to help my friend and next thing I hear is someone yelling "Knife! Knife! They got a ****in knife!" Needless to say, we got in the car the and dipped out as fast as we could. I don't fuk with knives. **** getting stabbed.
                      Last edited by -The Glove-; 05-19-2010, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X