No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul Williams-Kermit Cintron Early Results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CINTRON's Career is DONE

He was LUCKY he got this fight, and after this BS nobodies gonna wanna train for 3 months to either have him end up quitting or pulling this bull****.

W.e tho i bet Paul WIlliams to win a Decision at +200 so i won my money. But that fight was turning into a war

very dissapointing night

Comment

WTF happened?

Comment

Cintron got robbed

Paul Williams is an overrated HBO hyped fighter. He ****ing lost that fight. Paul Williams sucks. That is all

Comment

LMAO Williams sucks

He needs to be taken out of the p4p rankings ASAP.

He's an unskilled clown, he's slow, has awful accuracy, terrible jab, bad balance, ****ty defense. Dude sucks, he's one of the most overrated fighters of all time
          Last edited by Steelhammer2011; 05-08-2010, 10:48 PM.

Comment

lmao you're right

i'm dyin

Comment

He DOVE out of the ring, and DID NOT even hit his head.....

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                the sad part is that he wasnt even getting beat up. I usually dont knock guys injuries but I just dont trust this dude. Im more likely to think he is faking, espically after watching the replay.

i also think its was a long ass momentum for him to fall all the way down there,
                the ref didnt help either.

Comment

those they go to the cards because doc wont let cintron continue and the judges have it for williams

i like both fighters, non biased.....

cintron won the first 3 rounds easily, landed more punches, had williams leaning and missing terriblly

like i said, like both fighters, just wanted to see a good fight...

the judges were rigged..

no way pwill was winning this fight in any way

sad

boxing and the corrupt judges are sad

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                    He did not fall that hard. I would never give his ass a fight on a major network again. He does something like this in every fight. Every tough time he has, he tries to find a way out
                    I agree. That is the most blatantly fake injury I have ever seen. He has no heart. Paul Williams turned up the heat, and he was looking for a way out.

I never expected him to litterally jump out of the ring to get away from Paul

The instant replay just showed CLEARLY that he landed on his shoulder, on the ring apron, then rolled onto the table. His head hit nothing, his neck hit nothing, his ribs... nothing... and he landed on the padded ring apron.

His purse needs to be withheld. That is bull****.

Comment

LMAO Williams sucks

He needs to be taken out of the p4p rankings ASAP.

He's an unskilled clown, he's slow, has awful accuracy, terrible jab, bad balance, ****ty defense. Dude sucks, he's one of the most overrated fighters of all time.

Comment

Working...
                      X