Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which one is it? is manny cheating or fights shot, weight-drained fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
    im sorry, i don't get that. how can his wins be impressive if they were shot and weightdrained in the first place?

enlighten me.

you can only **** on pac two ways.

you can say he fights shot, past-prime over rated fighter as long as you say he's clean

or

you can say he is on PED's, as long as you say his wins are legendary
    Knocking out Ricky Hatton in two rounds is impressive, regardless of if he's shot or not. Walking through Cotto's punches as if he didn't feel them was impressive, regardless of Cotto not being the same fighter since the Margarito fight.

Or I can say he's a fighter that uses PED's, who's had the luxury of cherry picking his opponents. Don't question me, question Freddie Roach, he said it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post
      Knocking out Ricky Hatton in two rounds is impressive, regardless of if he's shot or not. Walking through Cotto's punches as if he didn't feel them was impressive, regardless of Cotto not being the same fighter since the Margarito fight.

Or I can say he's a fighter that uses PED's, who's had the luxury of cherry picking his opponents. Don't question me, question Freddie Roach, he said it.
      if hatton was shot, then manny knocking him out means ****.

if cotto was damaged, then manny walking on though his punches does'nt mean ****.

again, you only have to choices.

clean, sucky pac.

dirty, legendary pac.
      Last edited by Ryannn; 05-07-2010, 06:56 AM.

Comment

why should manny be the one pressured to take it then?

why not put pressure on the commision to implement it?

if you guys are really about cleaning up the sport and not just hanging on every bs that comes out of floyd's mouth, then how come there are no threads from floyd fans like:

"NSAC, should implement better testing"

instead, its like this:

"Take the test, pacroid... you dirty cheat!"

which makes you a bunch of stans that hangs on every word that comes out off floyd's mouth.
        Why shouldn't he? Mosely and Floyd took the test. Usuain Bolt, Sydney Crosby, LeBron James, Michael Phelps, and a plethora of other world class athletes have taken the test, why not Pac?

You obviously haven't been around here long. There's been plenty of threads dedicated to discussing whether or not NSAC should improve their testing policies.

Because we expect our athletes to be clean?

Comment

1. knocking out a shot hatton isn't supposed to be impressive.
          2. eating damaged cotto's shots isn't supposed to be impressive.

stop deluding yourselves and accept the fact that manny will be considered greater than floyd, no matter how much lies you fabricate.
          So let me get this straight. You don't believe knocking out Hatton and eating Cotto's punches without ill affect is impressive?

Why do you assume I care about legacies and who's considered greater than whom? Newsflash buddy, that's irrelevant to me. Furthermore, you're far to caught up in this "Floyd fan vs. Pac fan" nonsense. Floyd isn't even my favorite fighter.

Comment

ok... so manny fights shot, weight drained fighters and he's clean...

don't let me catch you with any pacroid stuff now... gotta **** on pac the right way.
            Obvious you didn't understand my first statement did you?

Comment

Why shouldn't he? Mosely and Floyd took the test. Usuain Bolt, Sydney Crosby, LeBron James, Michael Phelps, and a plethora of other world class athletes have taken the test, why not Pac?

You obviously haven't been around here long. There's been plenty of threads dedicated to discussing whether or not NSAC should improve their testing policies.

Because we expect our athletes to be clean?
              i was here way before you buddy.... i was here when a user named DOMAIN was making creatine threads.

as for guys saying NSAC should improve, im the one who is probably most vocal about it.

most don't give a ****.

where were you before floyd asked for the testing? have you been pushing for OST all this time?

Comment

i was here way before you buddy.... i was here when a user named DOMAIN was making creatine threads.

as for guys saying NSAC should improve, im the one who is probably most vocal about it.

most don't give a ****.

where were you before floyd asked for the testing? have you been pushing for OST all this time?
                Then perhaps you should open your eyes and pay attention.

So why are you complaining about Floyd implementing WADA protocols into the sport, as it pressures NSAC to improve their own policies?

Yes. I'm for WADA policies for all professional sports, not just boxing. To me, this is bigger than Floyd and Pacquiao.

Comment

So let me get this straight. You don't believe knocking out Hatton and eating Cotto's punches without ill affect is impressive?

Why do you assume I care about legacies and who's considered greater than whom? Newsflash buddy, that's irrelevant to me. Furthermore, you're far to caught up in this "Floyd fan vs. Pac fan" nonsense. Floyd isn't even my favorite fighter.
                  its not impressive.

if hatton is shot to a point, then anybody can knock him out, thus manny knocking him out in 2 is not impressive.

eating through cotto's punches is not impressive if he is that damaged. it means ****..

sorry, you can't half-ass your way in it.

Comment

Then perhaps you should open your eyes and pay attention.

So why are you complaining about Floyd implementing WADA protocols into the sport, as it pressures NSAC to improve their own policies?

Yes. I'm for WADA policies for all professional sports, not just boxing. To me, this is bigger than Floyd and Pacquiao.
                    im all for better testing...

but as long as the commission and sanctioning bodies do not require it, then you can't blame the fighter for refusing it.

you gotta blame the commision.

yet, people here blame pac...

Comment

its not impressive.

if hatton is shot to a point, then anybody can knock him out, thus manny knocking him out in 2 is not impressive.

eating through cotto's punches is not impressive if he is that damaged. it means ****..

sorry, you can't half-ass your way in it.
                      It's impressive to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X