Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do pro fighters read BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paulie Malignaggi, Shawn Porter, Ishe Smith are the ones I know of.

Comment

Well Jin Mosley posts here all the time but she's not a fighter, just a fighter's groupie and wannabe famous *****.

But come on guys... help me out who's the big named fighter that just gave boxing scene a shoutout in a post fight interview recently? I can't remember

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney! View Post
        BigPoppapump said several including David Haye are posters here but don't reveal their identity.
        Do you think that's true? Haye did mention one time about there being a lot of negativity on boxing boards.

Comment

Originally posted by rskumm21 View Post
          Yes, we do.
          ...Zab Judah?

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
            Paulie Malignaggi, Shawn Porter, Ishe Smith are the ones I know of.
            does paulie post on this site?

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
              But come on guys... help me out who's the big named fighter that just gave boxing scene a shoutout in a post fight interview recently? I can't remember
              It was Shawn Porter

Comment

Originally posted by I D G A S View Post
                if they do they must have good mental defense to fight and know all the **** talk that goes around here.
                co-sign, if a boxer needs to be positive having all their deficiencies pulled apart before their eyes has got to rock their confidence

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
                  Well Jin Mosley posts here all the time but she's not a fighter, just a fighter's groupie and wannabe famous *****.

shawn porter?

Comment

Yup, I'm Bernard Hopkins. How dare you guys say I should retire!

Comment

Darnel Wilson posted on ESB and possibly here too for a long time. Bum kept giving excuses as to why he lost after every fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X