No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Says: 'Mayweather Doesn't Have His Legs Anymore'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by angus the bull View Post
    I agree. to be honest with you i see improvements with Mayweather. For instance his JAB. I think Roach is most likely just trying to get into Floyds' head and put doubts in his mind.
    Roach is always doing that. Floyd didn't really need to use his legs much anyway, Shane was standing stationary looking for a big shot most of the night.

Comment

• Originally posted by simpac View Post
      Mosley got older gasping air on the fight because Floyd always put his forearm on Mosley's neck. Mosley got stiff neck from blood drawn from him near fight night. Floyd has no power punch in WW so he dont mind the blood test. Floyd really knows how to get fight advantage
      Comments from a total ******....LMAO!!!! Are you serious??? REALLY? That is your theory?

Comment

• Mayweather will bust Pacquiao Up

To say MM has lost his legs is ridiculous! I have his entire catalog and as he got up in weight he started fighting in the pocket more which bouncing around isn't necessary. Let both fighters take the test like test randomly and I bet you won't say the same Pacman. He will be just like Margarito was when Bro. Naziim busted him with the plastic in his gloves. Scared because he knows he won't have any leverage...........

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          wow you opened my eyes. you must be a better trainer than roach. where is your gym and which p4p champs do you train?
          Hmm where is yours? Are you even in the sport? Damn *******s are dumba s hell. You can't change my mind I'm sure you are nothing but a Money hater. Well until steroid monkey hops in the ring shut up. They coming up with anyting to avoid Moneyand that the truth.

Comment

• i would have thought shane would have pressed the action to make an uncomfortable pace but totally let floyd relax and take his time and shoot them shots and move outa the way when ever he wanted from 3rd round onwards.

i think roach means floyd going up in the weights and now a true welter means he doesnt move as fast as he once could,maybe part of its mind games from freddie?, but he knows that floyd quite possibly the most athletic and naturally gifted fighter of our time,i only see roy jones in his prime being as individual,as dominating and as fast and tricky as floyd is now.

Comment

• eh, i don't see it. it seems to be like he stayed in the pocket more vs shane. doesn't mean he don't have his legs anymore. we've seen him in the pocket before. this is not like michael jordan losing his athletiscm, and having to find new ways to beat the competition (i.e. fadaway). if anything, he's at the nexus of his career, i think in 2 years or 3 we'll start to see a slight slip in his "gifts" but i wouldn't count on it. have you seen floyd sr's arms?

Comment

• Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                Roach this is Not Pac, Mayweather can fight in different styles.... Now go wrack your brain trying to think what style he's going to beat Pac with.
                And the right answer is^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.

Like him or not, How many fighters can switch styles effectively?

Comment

• Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
                  i dont know what fight you were watching, but floyd stood his ground from the opening bell. and shane didnt a-ban the right hand, floyd took it from him. just like dlh's jab, floyd takes the opponets best weapon away from him by making him pay every time he uses it. thats why he was hesitant to open up and throw. floyd made him pay every time.
                  I'm glad I wasn't the only one who saw that Mayweather took Mosley out of his game plan.

Comment

• who fukin knows what will happen when they fight there the 2 best fighters of last 30 years with diferent styles hard too tell whos gona come out on top realy is the hardest fight to call if your mums life was on it i realy wouldnt know which way to go pacs speed and power or mayweathers speed and defense al sit on the fence and hope its the greatest fight of alll time and the best become the best of all time like mayweather keeps chatin cause theese two can become the best of all time there just no way near it yet

Comment

• Roach is making a big miscalculation. Floyd stood his ground to prevent Mosley from getting full extension. Floyd destroyed him, plain and simple. I have never seen Mosley rocked so many times in one fight. Perfect performance by Floyd. I love Pac Man but Floyd will knock him out in 9..

Comment

Working...
                      X