Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    Mosley beats Clottey and Cotto.

So does Oscar.
    Prime yes, this version, no.

Comment

Mosley beats Clottey and Cotto.

So does Oscar.
      oh i miss that fight. can you give me a link of the video where mosley beats cotto?

Comment

I think what Burner is trying to say is the versions of Shane and Oscar that Mayweather fought are better than the versions of Cotto and Clottey that Manny fought. Nothing wrong with that.

For me it's hard to tell. I'll have to see what Cotto and Mosley look like in their next fights but before the Mayweather fight I would have picked Mosley to beat Cotto in a rematch. Not so sure now.

Comment

You just have to ask yourself who on Pacquiao's resume would beat Mayweather?

Thats why this fight has to happen

Comment

Originally posted by jaskieee View Post
            You just have to ask yourself who on Pacquiao's resume would beat Mayweather?

Thats why this fight has to happen
            Yep its all good saying it about mayweathers resume, but no-one on pacquiao's would beat mayweather prime or not, where as a prime mosley would beat cotto or clottey imo.

Comment

Yeah because its stupid to say that Shane in 09/10 would beat the Cotto and Clottey Pac fought.

Its also dumb to say that the Oscar Floyd fought would beat Clottey and Cotto.

you got it right burner.

Comment

Burner is right.. i mean you got to remeber a PRIME fuking hungry Cotto managed to beat Shane just around 115-113. That is without Nazim in Shane's corner or Cotto pre Margarito beatdown..

As for Clottey lmfao he can't beat any elite fighter

Comment

If Saturday's Mosley showed up against Clottey he'd lose. Clottey would shell up and pick some shots until Shane got tired (and its obvious he would have gotten tired) then he could do what he tried vs Pac, turn things up in the 10th. Definately would have a damn good chance at beating that version of Mosley, hell in their primes Clottey would have given shane fits but loses soley due to inactivity.

The Cotto Pac fought didn't go into retreat mode until the 2nd knockdown in the 6th. I don't think he would have gotten caught like that against Shane (he's just too slow at this point in his career) so Cotto would be in the fight well in time for Mosley to tire.

Face it guys, before this fight many people were worried the old man would show up instead of the monster that beat Margo...we were right.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                    If Saturday's Mosley showed up against Clottey he'd lose.

True that ^

Comment

It is a shame the best fighter on floyds resume is a 38 closing in on 39 year old fighter who is about 8-10 years past his prime.

Thing is its difficult to find a boxer at his peak prime which is what we should consider, floyd now himself is not in his prime, his dad even said floyd used to have quicker reflexes a few years ago.

Floyd has no leg to stand on when comparing resumes to pac, his is far inferior but that can all change. Fight another tough welter say like williams or berto and then the resumes will prob be close to even

Comment

Working...
                      X