No announcement yet.

Tua vs Areolla would be a slaughter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tua vs Areolla would be a slaughter

I'd love to see it, areolla is big, fat and can take some bombs, so imagine the damage Tua could inflict.

It'd be sickening by the end i reckon!

Arreola BY KO.

Believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
      I'd love to see it, areolla is big, fat and can take some bombs, so imagine the damage Tua could inflict.

It'd be sickening by the end i reckon!
      I think it would be a fun fight tbh.

I think Arreola would go down if hit just so with a crisp left hook.

Comment

Tua by brutal assault...

Comment

Winner gets a lifetime pass to any fast food establishment.

Comment

It would be competitive and fun to watch.

I could see in the Ahunyana fight that Tua is past his best. Although Arreola's limitations were evident against Adamek, Tua isn't difficult to hit.

But that being said, neither is Arreola, and Tua can still punch very hard!

Comment

I'm all in for the big Mexican if this ever happens. All those picking Tua need to update their calendars. It ain't 1998 anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                I'm all in for the big Mexican if this ever happens. All those picking Tua need to update their calendars. It ain't 1998 anymore.
                Tua still has enough to beat Areolla, he's still quick, has good stamina, massive power and an iron jaw, Areolla only has size, and also since he was exposed in the adamek fight as being 6'1" and not 6'4" he's only 2-3 inches taller than tua, which is nothing

Comment

It'd be a fun fight. Two giant Heavweights going at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                    Tua still has enough to beat Areolla, he's still quick, has good stamina, massive power and an iron jaw, Areolla only has size, and also since he was exposed in the adamek fight as being 6'1" and not 6'4" he's only 2-3 inches taller than tua, which is nothing
                    i've seen that too. i never looked at him being 6'4, i could easily believe that adamek is 6'1 and i was surprised when i saw them standing next to each other. in some instances adamek looked slightly taller than arreola.

Comment

Working...
                    X