Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is Phony Boy's win over Shane any better than Calzaghe's wins over RJJ B-HOP

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    Um wow.............racist much?
    How so, because I was talkin' about Phony Boy's community, meaning the people he surrounds himself with.

There was no mention of any type of race in that post. You obviously are the racist for automatically thinking I was referring to a particular race, lmao, quit stereotyping people, that's what happens when you have Phony Boy all day, everyday in your mind !!

And Still posts are filled with racism, start with him or her.

Comment

1) bernard whooped calzaghe
      2) roys been over the hill years b4 calzaghe fought him
      3) mosley was coming off the best win of his career
      floyds win was 20 times better

Comment

Originally posted by 1 on 1 View Post
        How so, because I was talkin' about Phony Boy's community, meaning the people he surrounds himself with.

There was no mention of any type of race in that post. You obviously are the racist for automatically thinking I was referring to a particular race, lmao, quit stereotyping people, that's what happens when you have Phony Boy all day, everyday in your mind !!
        Hmmm did Burner or the other guy say you were talking about Black people?

You just told on yourself you ****ing moron

Comment

Originally posted by 1 on 1 View Post

You said Floyds community. Meaning the black community. Youd dint say Floyds friends.

Comment

Calzaghe lost to Hopkins, and it wasn't even close.

Comment

i have to say calzaghe win over hopkins or roy is much better win than floyd's win over mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by oaklandstephen View Post
                1) bernard whooped calzaghe
                2) roys been over the hill years b4 calzaghe fought him
                3) mosley was coming off the best win of his career
                floyds win was 20 times better
                Are you kiddin' me, Shane's best win was against De La Joto. As if B-Hop couldn't have beaten Margarita that night if they were the same size, lmao, f**k you can add RJJ to that.

Comment

Hopkins beat Calzaghe and Jones is SHOT as hell. Mosley was the champ at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by X89 View Post
                    Hopkins beat Calzaghe and Jones is SHOT as hell. Mosley was the champ at 147.
                    Mosley still is the champ and a top 147 fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by -EX- View Post
                      Shane Mosley's past prime, Roy Jones HAS BEEN washed up...Bernard is past prime...
                      Yeah,and Slappy wasn't a spring chicken too.

Comment

Working...
                      X