No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shay Day: Working With Mayweather; Behind The Scenes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
    iagree that the fight was fixed and this is why...mayweather made mosely wait 10 extra minutes in the back ..that right there is out of character for mayweather when has that happened in all of mayweathers fight...???NEVER...mosely and mayweather went all out against each other in the first 2 rounds and we know what happened there..but this is where you need to look ...after mayweather had got stunned in the 2 nd time mosely had whispered sumthing in floyds ear..wut did he say??no one knows but i would assume that he said IS IT TIME YET..REFEERING TO HIM TO LET MAYWEATHER BEAT HIM..AND WE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED next...how can some1 who had the best round evr against floyd mayweather not have the confidence to fight back in exchanges and just let mayweather step it up without throwing back..LET ME KNOW...not he WARRIOR SHANE MOSELY that weve seen for years.. think about it mayweather fought the same way the whole fight so how can we say mayweather adapted...the only thing that happened was that the roles were reversed and mayweather paid for his legacy with a win over froyd mayweather mayweather prob did this so he can continue to think hes the best and fight a little pacman and think he going to whoop pac...but pac is a machine and if we see the fight and pacquioa all of a sudden dosent fight and mayweather DESTROYS pacman then his legacy should be questioned... FROYD MONEY GAYWEATHER IS A *****!GET HIM PACMAN!

LMAO!!!! Man, once I was able to decipher this mess you wrote I had to laugh. I had no idea pure certified ******s could actually take time away from their coloring books to actually post some **** like that. a fix??? really? I especially like the part where you claimed Shane whispered in his ear....get real! The best part was where you tied in the ten minute delay to being part of a fix. What effect did that have. Many fighters do that for psychological reasons. Floyd actually did it because his music wasn't correct. We know this much. Pac will NOT fight him because for one, after what he did to Shane, Pac wants NO part of Floyd. Two, Pac will not pass the required drug test or he's hiding something. Three Pac does not do well with boxers and Floyd will honestly knock him out. Roach, Pac and Arum all know that Floyd will destroy Pac. They want to make as much money as they can and hopefully Floyd will either retire or lose interest. There is absolutely no way you're even a casual fight fan! Fixed!

Comment

Originally posted by supremelygifted View Post
      LMAO!!!! Man, once I was able to decipher this mess you wrote I had to laugh. I had no idea pure certified ******s could actually take time away from their coloring books to actually post some **** like that. a fix??? really? I especially like the part where you claimed Shane whispered in his ear....get real! The best part was where you tied in the ten minute delay to being part of a fix. What effect did that have. Many fighters do that for psychological reasons. Floyd actually did it because his music wasn't correct. We know this much. Pac will NOT fight him because for one, after what he did to Shane, Pac wants NO part of Floyd. Two, Pac will not pass the required drug test or he's hiding something. Three Pac does not do well with boxers and Floyd will honestly knock him out. Roach, Pac and Arum all know that Floyd will destroy Pac. They want to make as much money as they can and hopefully Floyd will either retire or lose interest. There is absolutely no way you're even a casual fight fan! Fixed!
      hey ***** look at it i time he got stunned mosely is facing the camera and says sumthing look at it again you living in denial son...

Comment

Wow … Ishe Smith. Are there ANY borders to your insecurity? You have the most convenient memory of all time. To be clear, your career is where it is today because you are too much of a head case to get to the top of your game. You always do just enough to lose whenever you get into a fight that could change your career. The fights you have lost were because you just took your foot off the gas and your opponent just wanted it more, ie, Powell and Julio. The irony is that you have all the talent and physical skills to be a champion, and none of the heart. Plain and simple. You have sold yourself short in the ring, had every promoter and trainer who has ever worked with you claim that you are dishonest and a cry baby, and have perpetually played the victim card. You ragging on Sergio Mora is a great example – you lost the fight, clear as day. And yet, all you continue to moan about is that one of the score cards was off. Who cares? It was 5 years ago and the end result was right! And Sergio Mora has never said that he thought he won every round of that fight… he stated the contrary. You just made that up to support your “poor me” case. You could have won that fight and chose not to. Oddly enough, Mora has only given you props in the press. And now you want to fight him in a ****tail lounge? That’s rich. I think my favorite irresponsible douche move of yours was just after The Contender - a talented and loved fighter on the show took his own life months after taping over personal problems at home with his girlfriend and daughter. Just because you were bitter that you lost and your fellow fighters did not like you on the show, you went to the press and said that The Contender “has the blood of Najai Turpin on their hands.” Wow, what an extraordinary ******. Why any of these boxing sites allow you to submit articles is lost on me. See a shrink and stick to your Facebook page, Ishe. That’s the one place in life that you can be a real champ.

Comment

Working...
        X