Where is RA the Rugged Man now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yesir View Post
    hate all you want, BALDO was the TOP DOG at the time
    A mediocre fighter who happens to get a title (lineal). Just like Buster Douglas....he is ready for the taking on his first real fight. In fairness.......he is to Floyd as Diaz is to Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
      A mediocre fighter who happens to get a title (lineal). Just like Buster Douglas....he is ready for the taking on his first real fight. In fairness.......he is to Floyd as Diaz is to Pac.
      did diaz ever hold a linear title? he was a paper champ with a abc title...baldomir had wins over clottey, judah and gatti, who did diaz have wins over?

Comment

RA is a ******ed hobo/**** who just got owned.

Like Mayweather needs career and life lessons off a man who looks like he doesn't shower.

LMFAO

Comment

he off sucking dick tryna get a record deal

Comment

I said it about Brian Kenny, and I'll say it about RA The Rugged Man, who isn't even on Kenny's level (!)- and thats saying something. RA The Rugged Man is a non-entity. Even if he was PRO-Floyd, he is a non-enity, you get what I'm saying?

This is a guy who has no boxing experience, no boxing knowledge, he basically has a (very limited) platform on which to share his OPINION. We give him too much credit just by talking about him. Hes not worth thinking about, or dedicating threads to. I don't care if hes been a boxing fan since he was a fetus, he has no cred in the boxing world, no rep in the boxing world, and he only got attention by anti-floyd people when he made anti-floyd statements. So, it doesn't matter if he loves Floyd or hates Floyd, he simply does not count. At least Larry Merchant has an educated opinion, even if you don't agree with it, and has put the time in to learn and discuss the sport of boxing. RA The Rugged Man is a poseur, and even his own crew knows it. Then again, thats just my opinion... right?
            Last edited by JudeTheObscure; 05-03-2010, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X