Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Critics should NOT hate on Floyds performance or try to downplay it..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critics should NOT hate on Floyds performance or try to downplay it..

If Floyd receives a lot of praise for his performance from saturday instead of bull**** excuses trying to downplay how great his domination of Mosley was, Maybe it'll give him more courage to fight the same way in all of his next fights since if he's getting a lot of praise, He will feel great about it.

Agree/Disagree?

Originally posted by rabagiyo View Post
    If Floyd receives a lot of praise for his performance from saturday instead of bull**** excuses trying to downplay how great his domination of Mosley was, Maybe it'll give him more courage to fight the same way in all of his next fights since if he's getting a lot of praise, He will feel great about it.

Agree/Disagree?
    floyd deserves credit for trying to make the fight. however I feel there was room for improvement. by round 8 mosley was mentally and physically beat. all floyd needed to do was put together combos and he would've stoppped mosley

Comment

Originally posted by rabagiyo View Post

Agree/Disagree?
      I wasn't aware that Floyd had a problem with confidence....

There shouldn't be ANY EXCUSES forthe way Mosley fought....Floyd adapted from the 4th round on....overall a A- performance....Floyd COULD"VE went for the kill....but that's not in Floyd's nature to do so...especially against a top tier fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        floyd deserves credit for trying to make the fight. however I feel there was room for improvement. by round 8 mosley was mentally and physically beat. all floyd needed to do was put together combos and he would've stoppped mosley
        I swear man. Did you watch the fight? Didn't you see all the clinching Mosley did? How the hell was Mayweather suppose to stop him? Also keep in mind, Mosley has never been stopped.

Comment

Did you seen how fast Mosley was backing down when Floyd snapped his head back several times? He didn't respected Floyd's power, but you can clearly seen that he did after Floyd hits him several times with those crisp sharp punches..

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
            I swear man. Did you watch the fight? Didn't you see all the clinching Mosley did? How the hell was Mayweather suppose to stop him? Also keep in mind, Mosley has never been stopped.
            This is his way of knocking the performance. Shane clinched alot, and he is good at that.

Comment

I was in awe of Floyd's offensive spurts........he backed Mosley out!!

Comment

oh god what a dumb a$$,,, go and watch MMA

Comment

Beautiful performance by Floyd. No doubt he's a world class fighter now, he's legit. Manny might be a handful but I cant wait!

Comment

i give credit to floyd.......

Comment

Working...
                    X