Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skip Bayless said Sugar was there to collect a pay day.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skip Bayless said Sugar was there to collect a pay day.

He obviously doesn't know Mosley's character at all.

That's funny because I saw real impact on every punch. Real trash talk and bad feelings between those two went down in the ring. There was no Hi-fiving and touching gloves throughout the whole fight like with Clottey vs pac. Clottey showed you how to just collect a check.

Comment

He was there to collect a payday. So was Mayweather.

Comment

he just looked his age in there,simple

Comment

Originally posted by flexxx145 View Post
          That's funny because I saw real impact on every punch. Real trash talk and bad feelings between those two went down in the ring. There was no Hi-fiving and touching gloves throughout the whole fight like with Clottey vs pac. Clottey showed you how to just collect a check.
          Actually they touched gloves quite a bit. Although the best part of the fight outside of the 2nd round had to be when they were talking to each other and Floyd hit Shane with the l hook/r hand and Shane goes "C'mon Dawg!" That was hilarious.

Comment

Skip Bayless is an idiot who shouldn't be allowed on tv. nuff said

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
              He obviously doesn't know Mosley's character at all.
              I agree. Shane made the most he's ever made. He wanted Manny and Floyd because they generate the most dough!

Funny, the fight played out like floyd was fighting for legacy and shane a paydya instead of what they both said on 24/7!

Comment

After the 3rd round he was. He didn't have the hunger, will, or determination to get back into the fight. Some of that was down to Mayweather's adjustments, but it was also down to Mosley's self-belief. He gave up, pure and simple.

Comment

Working...
                X