Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WATCH: Shane will look good in his next fight...THEN MANNY PACQUIAO WILL FIGHT SHANE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
    Right. Mosley looked horrible last night. His days as an elite fighter are done.
    Thata why pac will fight him

Comment

Originally posted by And Still View Post
      This is Manny's modus operandi.

Now that Floyd has demonstrated to the world how to dominate Shane (something no ever fighter has really done), Manny wants to fight Mosley.

But he can't fight Shane right away. So Shane will have a comeback fight, and Mosley will look good.

Then, Manny will fight Shane.
      Now that Floyd is #1 again, watch him retire and duck Pac. He'll claim he has nothing else to prove. Just like what he did to avoid fighting Cotto and Marg. That's Floyd's M.O.

Comment

To me, if Pacquiao would fight one of the top 154 lbers like the Cintron-Williams winner or go back down to 140 and fight Bradley or Alexander he would get credit from me. I think Floyd would white wash him. However there are other fighters Manny could fight that I would give him credit for beating. But he has no intentions of fighting them. If he's big enough to fight Margarito and Yuri Foreman, then he's big enough to fight Paul Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
          To me, if Pacquiao would fight one of the top 154 lbers like the Cintron-Williams winner or go back down to 140 and fight Bradley or Alexander he would get credit from me. I think Floyd would white wash him. However there are other fighters Manny could fight that I would give him credit for beating. But he has no intentions of fighting them. If he's big enough to fight Margarito and Yuri Foreman, then he's big enough to fight Paul Williams.

Until then, he gets no credit from you?

I dont understand this post, bro.

Comment

Working...
          X