No announcement yet.

That "old", "shot" Mosley wasn't old or shot enough for Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
    Because Pacquiao could very well be abusing PEDs for all we know, that's why. We know both Floyd and Shane were clean last night, that's all we know.
    Did they say pacquiao is easy with or without steroids ?

Comment

You got to give Floyd credit for the win againt Mosley. The age excuse doesn't work. Shane is still good enough to give most fighters a good beating in this division.

Comment

ofcourse he's shot, did u not see him against mayorga, he got one lucky punch that won him the fight.

he had one lucky punch last nite that wasnt good enough.

he beat up a walking punchbag like magacheeto that left his bricks in the changing room and everyone thinks he's back to his best,. seriously lol.

does anyone really believe that mosley of 2010, being almost 39, is still in his prime? the ones that do think that are either ignorant or just lying to themselves hahaha!
        Last edited by Blubba; 05-02-2010, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          So wait your admitting Cotto was a cherry pick.

Also this wasnt Pacs first fight at WW. It was Oscar. Nice try though.

"someone like Shane"

So Floyd fought a beast then right?
          How huge of an underdog was PAC going into the De La Joto fight ?

The same oddsmakers made the odds for PAC-De La Joto and Shane - Phony Boy. What does that tell ya ?

Hardly any motherf**kers, including myself, a die-hard PAC fan gave PAC a chance in the De La Joto fight. But last night was expected, atleast from my POV.

Like I said before, I give Phony Boy for steppin' up when PAC ducked Shane, but, that's all the credit I'm givin' Phony Boy. I expected this type of route, not necessarily in the manner Phony Boy did it , but I always knew Phony Boy had it in him to press the action that's why I always wondered why Phony never presses the action against opponents who are clearly there for the taking.

As a fan, Am I satisfied with what he did, no. Because,eventhough he had Shane going backwards, he still would not let his hands go, like I think he's capable of, the only real adjustments Phony Boy made last night was he threw more two-punch combos.

Now, if I were Phony Boy's trainer and you asked me if I was satisfied with his performance, yes, I'd give him a B.
          Last edited by 1 on 1; 05-02-2010, 04:58 PM.

Comment

I find it kind of ridiculous that because Mosley lose he's old and shot. He didn't look old and shot for those first two rounds. It wasn't his age that lost him the fight, it was Mayweather's superior skill.

Comment

he went after the guy that last beat him and also fought for bigger money. That Shane last night would still get beat by cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
                Haters, just don't you forget that. Shane was around Pacquiao's gym 3 times and on all of those times he was denied a fight and Roach said "you're too good".

Now he's old. OF COURSE. We couldn't see THAT coming from the haters... The same people who were saying "Floyd will never sign to fight Shane, I'll give him credit if he does" "Floyd should fight a true welterweight in Shane Mosley".

You haters lost all of your credibility. The only list you'll get on is the ignore list of many no biased and good forum users, you know, the kind who have a life.
                Pac fought Oscar at 147.

He wasn't sure if he could take on a Welter weight abit younger.

At the time, Mosely did not have a 1 year 4 month lay off.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Okay, seriously, you know why the Mosley fight wasn't made?

Cotto and Pac were already in negotiations! Mosley started talking about a fight with Pacquiao and all the Pac-Mosley talk started when Cotto and Pac were already about ready to sign a damn contract!
                  I have already explained these simple facts to the dumbest of dumb Paq-haters on this board at least one hundred trillion times. Blind hatred apparently causes blind stupidity. Facts do not matter when you are an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by ballgamessuck View Post
                    I have already explained these simple facts to the dumbest of dumb Paq-haters on this board at least one hundred trillion times. Blind hatred apparently causes blind stupidity. Facts do not matter when you are an idiot.
                    The talks with the Cotto camp had broken down because Cotto was insisting that he would not fight lower than 147 if it was for the belt while Manny's team was insisting that the fight be held no higher than 145. Mosley went on t.v. and said that he was willing to go down to 140 and fight for the belt that Pacquiao had just won against Hatton. What about those facts?

Comment

Originally posted by inferno View Post
                      The talks with the Cotto camp had broken down because Cotto was insisting that he would not fight lower than 147 if it was for the belt while Manny's team was insisting that the fight be held no higher than 145. Mosley went on t.v. and said that he was willing to go down to 140 and fight for the belt that Pacquiao had just won against Hatton. What about those facts?
                      Those "facts" are twisted. The talks between the Cotto and Paq camps had never broken down, they were just having negotiation difficulties. During this time Shane came out and said he would fight Paq at 140 if the Cotto fight could not be made. Keyword being "if" the Cotto fight could not be made. Stop making up "facts"

Comment

Working...
                      X