No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs BJ Penn in a street fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
    he looks soft to me.lol. get real man, he won't get anywhere close to pac without eatin any punch.

kimbo is too big for oscar. prime roy jones would probably beat kimbo though.
    kimbo is a good boxer and self trained, but to compare him to world class fighters who get paid millions with just one fight......no way man! tyson eats him.
    Roy would rape kimbo.

Put a great boxer vs a mma-fighter or a street fighter with no wrestling or groundgame and the boxer will win easy.

Comment

Pacquiao does Muay Thai and all sorts. I really dont know. Pure boxing Penns a first round KO.

I think pacquiao does much better at MMA than Penn does at boxing.

Streetfight wise, a coin toss, anyone can beat anyone.

Comment

Of course he can, but it gets a hell a lot harder to do it after you've been ducked on your head and you're on you're back.
        who's the faster guy anyway.?

pacs mobility and athletism is way better than BJ imo.

Comment

he looks soft to me.lol. get real man, he won't get anywhere close to pac without eatin any punch.
          He might take a punch, but at the same time, BJ Penn probably has a better chin than anyone Pacquiao has fought.
          BJ Penn is solid granite chin. Never been rocked or hurt.

He will get close, take Pacquiao down and just completely rape him. Pacquiao (or any boxer around the same size) will be a fish out of water.

Comment

who's the faster guy anyway.?

pacs mobility and athletism is way better than BJ imo.
            Im not sure Pacs athletisismt is way better than BJ's. BJ is one of the best athletes out there.

And its not about speed. How will Pacquiao avoid getting taken down? Its not like he can teleport.

Comment

Originally posted by southpoor View Post
              Pacquiao does Muay Thai and all sorts. I really dont know. Pure boxing Penns a first round KO.

Streetfight wise, a coin toss, anyone can beat anyone.
              Yes but the % of victory for one part is often greater. In this case much greater.

Comment

who's the faster guy baby?
                Bj dont even have the physical tools to beat pac. pac has bigger muscles.
                harder chin, 8 pack hard abs and a giant calves.
                bj won't even beat pac in an arm wrestle game.
                If you think fighting is about visible muscles you are probably as clueless as most new "boxing fans".

Comment

Put a great boxer vs a mma-fighter or a street fighter with no wrestling or groundgame and the boxer will win easy.
                  but with this one, i really believed pac got what it takes. physical tools, power, speed, mobility to KO bj even when it reach the ground.pac would hammer wild punches at bj's head.bj's ear, bj's backhead, or any part of is body manny pac can reach.lol

Comment

i agree. but still pac beats penn in a street fight where in anything goes.

Comment

but with this one, i really believed pac got what it takes. physical tools, power, speed, mobility to KO bj even when it reach the ground.pac would hammer wild punches at bj's head.bj's ear, bj's backhead, or any part of is body manny pac can reach.lol
                      You think Pacquiao can KO BJ from the ground? From his back?

You cant possibly be serious.
                      Lay down on your back and see what kind of punching power you got from that position.
                      Then picture a BJJ wizard on top of you controlling all your limbs, elbowing you in the face and trying to break your arms.

Comment

Working...
                      X